New Home

Once I step out of the vehicle some pack members come towards the car to take our stuff out. Mason leads me away from the car and towards his Aunt, Uncle, and delta. Once we stand in front of them Mason squeezes my hand and I look up at him. He has a big smile on his face and turns back to his family.

"Y/n, this is my Uncle Ryder, Aunt Harper, and my delta Ashton." I look at each one of them as Mason introduces them and they all smile and nod at me. "Everyone, this is Y/n my mate." His aunt comes closer to me and takes my hand.

"I'm so glad to meet you! Mason is lucky to have such a beautiful mate." I blush a little at the compliment.

"Thank you, umm..." what should I call her? I don't know her last name, should I call her aunt like Mason does or is that too soon. I think she senses my dilemma and speaks up.

"You can call me and my husband aunt and uncle just like Mason does. And if you have any questions on anything you can come to me."

"Ok, Aunt Harper." She smiles hearing me call her that. Then his uncle comes over.

"Y/n, what pack do you come from?"

"I'm from the Dark Twlight pack, my dad is the Alpha."

"I've met your dad before he's a great person and Alpha."

"Thank you Uncle Ryder." He then faces Mason.

"We will leave you alone for now to get settled, but Mason we should talk so I can update you on what happened while you were gone. I'll be in your office so meet me there once your done here."

"Ok Uncle Ryder." Mason nods agreeing and then his uncle and aunt walk into the pack house. Then the his delta comes up to me and bows his head.

"Hello Luna Y/n, it's nice to meet you. I am Ashton." Luna. God it sounds so weird hearing someone calling me Luna. I guess I just have to get used to it. But this is his delta, I want to be comfortable with him without all the formalities.

"Hi Ashton, it's nice to meet you too but please just call me Y/n. I want us to be friends." He smiles at me.

"I would like to be friends too Y/n."

"Ashton, I would like for you to-" Mason was interrupted by some yelling.

"Theo! I missed you!" I turn my head around and see a girl jump into Theo's arms. I'm assuming that's his mate, I forget her name though.

"I missed you too angel." He puts her down and takes her hand. "I want you to meet someone." Theo brings her over here and she looks at me probably wondering who I am. "This is Y/n, Mason's mate." Her eyes widen shocked but then gives a big smile.

"Hi, I'm Lillian! If you couldn't tell already I'm Theo's mate."

"Hi Lillian, it's nice to meet you."

"As I was saying Ashton, could you briefly show Y/n around and bring her to our house? I need to talk to Uncle Ryder." He's not going to show me around? I guess I can't blame him. I know he should get updated on what's been happening since he's been gone. I just hope he comes back soon.

"Of course Mason."

"I'll join too! Is that okay Y/n? I want to get to know you better." Lillian says.

"I don't mind at all." I was about to walk with them when Mason grabs my hand.

"I'll meet you at our house soon, I won't take too long I promise. Then tomorrow I can properly show you around." I glad he will take me around the pack himself tomorrow.

"Ok." He kisses my cheek and walks into the pack house with Theo. I turn to Ashton and Lillian. "So where are we going first?"

"Well, I guess we can start with the pack house since we're here." Ashton says. I look up at it and noticed that there's three floors. My old pack house has two. "Mason will show you inside tomorrow. The brief summary is that main floor has a kitchen, living room, ballroom, and dinning room. Then the second floor has a game room, library, second living room, and some bedrooms for guests. Then the third floor has Mason's and Theo's offices, a meeting room, and Mason's second bedroom if he doesn't feel like going back to his house. " Wow, that's impressive. So, that means that Mason is on the third floor right now. I wonder what his office looks like.