Xavier's Ceremony

Xavier's ceremony is about to start in thirty minutes and I just finished getting ready. I brought this dress to wear.

As I put my heels on I hear my door being opened

As I put my heels on I hear my door being opened. I turn my head to see Sabrina walk in.

"Y/n! Guess who I found!" Amelia follows Sabrina into my room.

"Hey girl!"

"Amelia!" We run to each other and hug.

"I know it's only been a week but I missed you!" I laugh at her being over dramatic.

"I missed you too! Hey, isn't your mate here with you?" I asked.

"Logan? Yes he is. He's with my parents right now. I'll have to introduce you after the ceremony. Sabrina told me she was going to your room and then you would head over to the ceremony together. So I decided to join."

"We better get going then or mom will get mad at us." Sabrina adds in.

"Then let's go." I said and then the three of us started walking. Once we got there Amelia went to go find her family. Sabrina and I made our way to the front so we could see the ceremony clearly. As I'm waiting for the ceremony to start I catch the smell of a campfire with a hint of vanilla. Wait... There's no way.

"IT'S MASON!" I turn my head as Arya says that and I make direct eye contact with him. He's far behind trying to make his way towards me. After my initial shock, I glare at him and turn back around to face the stage again. Why the fuck is he here?!

"Don't ignore him!" Arya yells at me.

"Yes I will! And why aren't you mad? He pissed us off!"

"Yeah but I miss him!" She whines.

"Well I'm not just going to rush in his arms just because he's here." I grumble. If he thinks I'm going to forgive him that easy he's dead wrong.

"Y/n." Mason made his way through the crowd and is now standing next to me. He has black pants and a nice dark blue fitted shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He looks hot. I can't get distracted by his hotness! I'm supposed to stay mad at him!

"We could always do angry sex."

"Arya you are not helping!"

"You look beautiful today." Says Mason.

"Thank you." I say in a monotone voice while looking at the stage. I see my dad and Xavier making their way to the center of the stage.

"Y/n, please-" He tries to hold my hand but I move my hand away. This time I look at him directly.

"Not now. I want to focus on my brother's ceremony. Got it?" I tried to talk calmly since we're in public but I couldn't help the hint of anger in my voice. Mason looks hurt but nods. Good. Luckily Sabrina didn't notice my short conversation with Mason. I focus on the ceremony and enjoy listening to my dad and Xavier's speeches. I'm so happy for Xavier. He's been dreaming of becoming Alpha for this pack since he was little. Once the ceremony ends I leave Mason and go follow my family to go congratulate Xavier. But of course Mason follows me. Maya, my mom, and then Sabrina hug and congratulate him. I go next to hug him.