-Chapter one-

I was walking home from school as a 13 year old boy with brown eyes and curly short hair ran past you he looked like he was in a rush. I ran after him trying to see what was wrong turns out he was just late for school. I sigh as i walk to you're first class Science. I saw the same boy there how convenient. "Alright class, pick a partner and remember this person will be with you for the rest of the school year." I look around for someone and the same boy walkes over"hey do you need a partner?" He said stuttering. "No- uh I mean yeah! I don't have one yet.." "I'm y/n wby?" I say trying to fill in the silence. "Oh uh yea- I'm finney.finney blake!" "Cute name" i say, I talk for a while i figure we have a lot in common you become friends. "So do you wann- "do you have somthing you want to share with the class?" The teacher said in a stern voice. Me and finney lock eyes as we giggle. "No sorry." We both say in sync. After first period we split up for our second class i dont have much friends my only other friend was my brother robin.
Time skip to lunch

No ones POV

You saw finney wave you over as you sat down with him and this girl. You asked "who's this?" "Oh that's my sister Gwen! Gwen meet y/n" he said. You and Gwen became friends. Robin walked over  saying hi. "Hi" finney said back. "Y/n you know finney?" Robin said "no- yea we'll we met first period. "Oh that's nice" robin said.

Time skip to after school

Y/n was walking home from school as a black van started chasing you, you ran as fast as you could and banged on the nearest houses door.
Finney opened the door and you ran inside panting. "What's wrong?!" Finney said. "I was being chased." "You're kidding right." "No!" You yelled. As finney covered you're mouth and dragged you to his bedroom. "What. The. Hell."  He said. "What?!" You yelled "I was about to get kidnapped." You got mad. "Cool my dads sleeping now get out before he beats me!" "No! I'm not going out there with a kidnapper." You yelled at him. "That's to bad for you Ig." He said and pushed you out the door.

406 words! Lmk if you want more(: