Chapter 17

A few days later still finney's pov.
Today was the day that I got to visit y/n in the hospital! I haven't seen her in so long it feels like and I really hope she's okay. My dad walked in and told me to get ready. I put on a space shift and some jeans. I brushed my hair and teeth then walked out of my room. My dad told gwen and me to get in the car so we did, he drove us to the hospital. But when we got there something felt weird. Like I was being watched, I pushed that feeling aside and my dad less me to the room y/n was in. When I walked in there she was awake. Thank god. I ran over to her and hugged her tight. "Ow." She looked at me. "Im so sorry I just really missed you and I'm so glad your okay I feel like this is all my fault I should've went with the plan y/n I'm so sor-" she cut me off. "It's not your fault finney. You didn't do anything wrong. I just want to be out of this dumb place. But I'll be in here for a few weeks." She looked at me, I mean a few weeks isn't that bad right? "It's okay. I will come to see you every time I get to." I was still waiting for Gwen to come in. "Thanks finney. And how's Robin?" "Robins fine. She misses you tho. His uncle took him somewhere but he's gonna visit as soon as he can he said." Gwen walked in and ran to y/n "omg! Are you okay!?" She looked at y/n. "Yea I'm fine. My cuts are mostly healed but I still gotta stay in here. I don't why tho." "That's good, and robins gonna be here in a few minutes. He said he can't wait to see you!" "Good! I can't wait to see him 2. I missed him a lot!"

Srry for the cut off. And plz just pretend Bruce never died okay?🤭 And srry for not updating this I've been quite busy. 363 words