Chapter 12

"Y/n? Gwen? Where am I?!.." Finney looked concerned because everyone was crying and staring at him "Finney story, your at your own funeral. I knew you where alive all along."you looked at him and slightly smiled. After the "funeral" Finney stayed with Gwen and his dad and you and Robin went home. All you could think about was how was the grabber alive you snapped his neck no one can be alive after that. You called Finney and his dad picked up. "Who's this?" "I'm y/n mr blake. Remember me" "Rn isn't the time I want you to stay away from my son you could've hurt him." "I'm sorry me blake a really need to talk to him. It's really important." "Fine you get 5 minutes" Finney picked up the phone "y/n! I missed you!" "Trust me i missed you a lot more. But I have really bad news." "Oh no what's wrong?!" "Yk how more kids have gone missing recently?" "No?! I was "dead" remember." "Well they have. And the grabber is alive." "WHAT?! how I thought we snapped his neck?!" "I don't know but I th-." You got cut off after hearing mr blake yell "times up finney! I don't want you talking to her."

Finneys POV: "wth dad?! This was important plus I'm just going to keep talking to her even if you say not to." I looked at my dad and he was really angry. "I don't care she could've hurt you." I got really mad and lost my temper. "WELL SHE DIDNT BTW YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO CAUSED ALL OF THIS IS THE FIRST PLACE AND SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED ME!" I yelled at him and instantly regretted it. He dragged me by the arm into his bedroom.  "Wth did you just say to me?" He grabbed the belt off his dresser.  
"N-nothing.." I got scared that he was going to hit me but I was right he was drunk driving with kids in the car. "No I want you to repeat what you said to me in there." He looked at me and I knew he was going to hit me no matter what I said. "I SAID NOTHING DAD!" He hit me with the belt and I teared up it hurt like really bad. I wish I didn't yell at him because this hurt like hell "dad please stop!" I yelled at him and I felt a tear fall but I wiped it immediately I don't want to seem weak but who cares.

"You're little girlfriend is no longer to see each other ever again she's a bad influence plus you could be doing adult stuff together and I would even know."
He hit me again with the belt.
"Dad I'm 13 why would I do that?! And she's not even a bad influence!" I yelled at him and he hit me again with the belt then pushed me outside the door into the hallway and I tripped and fell to the floor. And ran to my room I laid down, locked the door and started sobbing Gwen knocked on the door. "Finney? Are you okay?!" I wiped my tears. "Y-yea I'm fine!" I got up And turned off my light. "Oh okay!" She walked off. I heard banging on the door "Finney open this g0ddamn door right now before I get rid of it." I shot out of bed and ran to the door and unlocked it after wiping my eyes he will think I'm weak if he saw I was crying. He'd take advantage of it. He opened the door and started ripping off all the pictures that I had of y/n. He didn't know I still had the on my phone. "Dad stop!" I yelled at him. "Do you want your @ss whopped again?" He turned around and looked at me "n-no dad.." he ripped the pictures into pieces and threw them away.

"I always hate that little girlfriend of yours."
He walked out of my room.

                              |*your POV*|

I walked to my room and laid down it was dark and I couldn't wait for tomorrow to talk to finn again! I miss him so much. I walked to my room and laid down it was only 7pm but you wanted tomorrow to be sooner so I brushed my teeth and hair then I changed into finneys pjs I stole from him. They help me sleep I made my bed then fell asleep.

                                 /next morning\
I changed out of my pjs and picked out my best outfit for finney

                                 /next morning\I changed out of my pjs and picked out my best outfit for finney

I still had to follow the dress code so this would work. I walked to school and I sat next to Finn "hi finn!" I looked at him and he ignored me and looked away I went to see what he was looking at. DONNA?! omg Yk I'm being dramatic. There just friends plays finn would never cheat on me. "Finn what are u doing and how do you think the grabbers still alive?" You looked at him and he responded this time finally "please don't call me finn just call me by my real name." "Uh okay finney.. are you okay?" "Omg can you just not talk to me?! I'm trying to focus." What is wrong with him. Like what was he trying to focus on, donna? You ignored him and you saw him writing a note. He passed it to you.

Ohh you told him your number and he wrote it down the rest of the class was silent nothing much happed you just sat there taking notes for the rest of the day

THIS WAS SO BORING LOL I MADE THIS WHILE EATING LOL IM SO BORED SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GET PMEASE SEND SUGGESTIONS. AbbyLovesTBP   972 words