Introduction!

Hi this is a chapter where y/n gets introduced to Gwen this was a request from thatonefruitycousin with she/they pronouns! I'm so sorry if I got that mixed up I can go back and fix it if I did just lmk! and Finney and y/n are not dating yet.

Finneys POV:

Today I was going to introduce y/n to Gwen I really hope they got along. I got up out of bed than changed out of my space pjs into school clothes. I brushed my teeth but my hair looked fine Ig. I don't really like brushing my hair anyway.

At school. Still Finney's POV.

I walked to my locker to get my notebook when I saw y/n and I also saw Gwen I shut my locker and ran to Gwen I can't wait to introduce them to Gwen. "Hey! Can I show you someone?" I looked at Gwen almost tripping over my untied shoe lace. "Yes. But you still don't know how to tie your shoes? Finney your 13 even I know how." "I do. I just chose not to. Now come on!" I grabbed gwens arm than ran to y/n. They turned around. "Hey finn! What are you doing? And who is this? Is she one of your friends?" She looked at me. "No- well kinda she's my sister and I wanted to introduce you to her." I looked at her and she softly smiled. "Oh okay! What's your name?" She turned to Gwen asking her. "I'm Gwen! And I'm guessing your y/n? Finney talks about you a lot. Are you dating?" I nudged Gwen a little bit "Gwen! I'm sorry she doesn't know what she's talking about." Y/n chuckled a little. "Okayy. And yes I'm y/n it's nice to meet you I didn't think Finn had a sister." Gwen laughed "well he dose and I got to go! The bell is about to ring. cya!" Gwen waved at y/n I'm just happy they got along. "I've got to go to. I'll se you in class tho!" I walked off then went to first period.

I'm sorry this was so short I didn't really know what to do for this lol. If u want a part 2 just lmk. 383 words