Chapter 9

"No I'm good I really don't care it's fine." You look at finney "no I'm serious he's a b!tch for that. You're gorgeous and you don't deserve that. You both just talk and go to bed the next morning you change showered and got ready! You walk to the living room and everyone was eating at the dinner table, you walk over and finney saved a seat for you next to you. You walk over and sat down and ate you're cereal finney sat his hand on your thigh and. You're face turned red he started to look at you and knew that you were shocked so he started rubbing his thumb side to side on you're thigh above you're knee. After eating you walked to you're bedroom and you had to go home he gave you a goodbye kiss and you packed and walked home later that night you where so bored all you could think about was finn when your dad walked in "hey y/n.." he said but he was upset (srry if your dad didn't come back with the milk.)  "yea dad?" "Yk your boyfri- finney?" "Ofc ik him I'm dating him-." "Well h-he had to go out. He ended up in a really bad car accident.. I'm so sorry y/n we think he's gone.." "WHAT?! NO HE CANT BE." "I'm really sorry." Your dad walked off as you started sobbing why him why don't someone else Robin heard what happed do he came  to Comfort you "hey y/n I'm really sorry he was my BEST friend and I can't imagine what it's like for you." You looked at him and wiped you're tears "it's okay I just wish it wasn't him why him?" "It's just how life is it's not fair y/n." "No, no it's not fair this is all my fault." "And why would it be your fault y/n?" "If I would have stayed just a little bit late I could have stopped him from going he would have hated me if he knew that I could have saved him." You cried out and a tear fell from your eye. "Hey don't say that! You didn't know okay I left when you did so in a way it's my fault." "NO! No it's not. Just go please!" You yelled at him and he walked off. You knew it wasn't right bc Finn was his best friend you couldn't even this of saying "was" later you fell asleep in guilt thinking this was all your fault. You cried yourself to sleep thinking about him.

HI I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO BUT AbbyLovesTBP   Gave me this idea btw  idk if it's  just me where the text turned black but they did and I don't like it lol srry . 472 words!