"Oh screw you." Chapter 25 i think

A couple weeks go by and Finneys not a school, I mean I don't mind it I don't think I can face him again after what happened. I'm laying in my bed clueless on what happened or what possessed my mind to stab him.

My alarm goes of, I sit up and get ready for school, I find a cardigan and some jeans, (your choice) I put them on and run downstairs, I'm walking to school, it's been harder to get there ever since we moved out.

Robin hasn't talked to me in a while, I'm pretty sure he's mad at me for something I'm not sure what tho, I wonder if things would be easier for us if dad was still here, I remember sitting down on the couch with dad watching whatever's on. I miss him a lot, I'm sure Robin does to.

I make it to school and I walk in and see Finney Blake, my day suddenly got worse, "move, your in my way" I tell him as nudging him to the side, he trips and drops his books rushing to pick them up before call starts, I can't help but laugh at the sight of him struggling and falling over repeatedly.

The bell rings and I walk to class. "Alright, I'm going to be passing out your test results and let's say I'm very disappointed." The teacher glares at me. "Mrs. Arellano" he says passing me paper to me, I take it out of his hands. "Shit." I got a 72, I crumble the paper and throw it at finneys head, I don't know why I just did.

Finney looks back and sees it was me, it was pretty obvious. I cover my face with my hands trying to hold in my laugh, he walks over to my desk. "Listen I don't know what your problem is with me but you need to grow up." I laugh. "It's not that big a deal it's just a paper" I say and his face stiffness "oh screw you."

He walks off and I bounce my leg of boredom watching the clock for the past 30 minutes. The bell rings "fuck finally." I say as I grab my bad, I walk over to my locker and see Donna, she glares at me, I'm pretty sure everyone in the school hates me. I don't mind it honestly I mean after all it does give me an excuse for somewhat *going crazy*. I mean that's what they all say. I put my stuff in the locker and my phone buzzes.

It's my group chat. I open the message to find out they made a private group just so they can talk shit about me. I turn off my phone and my eyes fill with tears. I slam my locker and run off. I spend the rest of lunch in the bathroom stalls waiting for school to be over. I can't believe them. There my own friends I made the group chat!

503 words