Chapter 19

Y/n pov

(This is the reason that I said pretend Bruce never died.🤭

It was Monday already. The weekend passed so quickly! It was 6:30 I was gonna get it at 6:00 but oh well ig. I quickly got up out of bed then brushed my hair. Then my teeth. I got ready for school. I ended up putting my hair in braids . (The out fits, u can pick btw🫶)

 (The out fits, u can pick btw🫶)

I done a little bit of makeup and put on chapstick

I done a little bit of makeup and put on chapstick. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast then skated to school on my skateboard. When I got there I saw Bruce and Finney talking. I sat down my skateboard behind a bush so no one would steal it. I walked over to them and said hi. "Hey y/n!" Bruce looked at me and smiled. I opened me locker and got out my books. The bell rung and I walked to my first class with finney. We sat down and started passing notes. After 1rst class we went split up to go to second. Math class Bruce was is math class and we had assigned seats next to eachother. He passed me a note that said "will you meet me in gym class?" I honestly didn't think anything of if so I said yea. We both told the teacher that we had to go to the bathroom. We walked to the gym and he looked at me. He kissed me I didn't know what to say I was in so much shock. Finney was standing at the door gym was finney's second class and I completely forgot. Finney ran out of the door and I pulled away from Bruce. Oh shit.. how to I tell Bruce that I'm with his best friend without making him feel bad.

This was actually really short but um cliffhanger and also 313 words(: