Chapter 13!

after school•
You ran home bored and decided that you wanted to call Finn on your phone so you did
"Y/n?" He picked up the phone "hi Finn! I'm bored. Wyd?" "I'm bored to. And I'm laying down watching tv." "Oh that's nice but that's not why I called you, how do you think the grabber is still alive?" "Uhm idk? Can't you just do a dream thing and it will tell us?" "No finn I can't just do a dream thing lol" "oh, uhm maybe he got surgery?" "That's not how it works finn!" "Geez okay Um idk. Just try the dream thing Ig." "Finn is 2:45 I'm not going to bed, I can try tonight tho." "Okay! Im bored and I miss you." "SAMEE. Hang on my dad is calling for me. I'll call you back finn! I love you." "Love you to!" You hung up and ran downstairs "yea dad?" "Your cat is outside and some dude is trying to take it. Go get it and take better care of your pets or I'm not getting you anymore." You walked out the front door and the dude dropped you cat and ran off (bro just lost a life.) you picked him up and walked inside you filled up his food bowl and you ran to your room, you called finn back but he declined your call hm that weird. He's probably just busy. You texted him.

You
Finn

Hey finn wanna go to the park together?

Hang on y/n

Oh okay
One hour later
Okay meet you there plus I got you a surprise!

You both walked to the park and sat down on the bench. "Hi finn! I missed you!" You ran to him and kissed him. "Hey! Here's what I got you!" He pulled out a necklace.

(Btw there matching he has one side and u have the other)

"AWH THERE SO CUTE!" You looked at the necklace then looked at him. He already had his on and he walked behind you and moved you hair. He put the necklace on trying not to pinch your skin. "Dose it fit?" He turned to look at you. "Yea, it's fits great!" You both walked to the swings and he got off first and you both went back to the little bench. He started to stare at you. You want to look at him but he was already looking at you. "What?" You looked at him and laughed. "Nothing I just like your smile." He stared and you lips and kissed you. But not like a normal kiss like usual. Like making out.(I'm so sorry I hate saying that sm.😭) you moved you head around and released the kiss. You where stunned. You didn't know what to say all you let out where just mumbles. Finn is a shy kid and he has never done that before. "So uhm.. what do you want to do?" Finn said awkwardly. "Uhm idk lol do you think we should go home?" "No! Anything but that, I like it here with you." "Ok okay, maybe we can go for a walk yk? Just talking about everything."

SORRY THIS WAS SO BORING GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO. Please and also readingonline07 bc they wanted to be reminded lol plz dm me suggestions I will literally make anything. This was pretty cringe. Anyway 568 words!