Chaptet 17

Another request AbbyLovesTBP Thx for giving me all these requests
kinda sad
Ur POV;
When I woke up I saw the grabber watching me Sleep. "What do u want..?" I looked at him while I was still half asleep. "Oh nothing. Just I thought maybe u would say something." He said in a creepy tone. "W-what? What did u want me to say?" I looked at him "I bet your little boyfriend is mad at you right now. U didn't show up to your date." He tried to make me fell bad and it worked. "Oh yea? And who's fault is that?!" I looked at him and for a second I wanted to kill him. I heard knocking on the door then he went upstairs.

The grabbers POV:
I went upstairs to see what that was, I took off my mask and changed then I opened the door. The police where there they said something about the missing kids being there. "Sir I need you to put your hands up. We heard the missing kids are here." I put my hands up they had a gun in there hands. I slowly stepped back as they walked around the house. "There's nothing here." They said as I sighed of relief. "WAIT. There's a basement." They walked downstairs

Y/n pov again:

I heard the door open and I thought it was the grabber so I stepped back. It was the police. They sent someone up there to arrest the grabber as they got me out of there. I was terrified. as I walked out the front door I saw Finn run up to me and gave me a hug. "You're not mad at me for not showing up are you..?" I looked at him and released the hug "mad? Why would I be mad. This wasn't your fault." He looked at me and comforted me. I saw the grabber get into the police car and I smiled a little bit.

Finneys POV:

I was so relieved to see y/n. I thought she would have died. We watched the grabber get arrested and I saw her smile a little. "Btw are you okay y/n? He didn't hurt you or anything right?" I looked at her "y- u mean no, no he didn't." I could tell she was lying she teared up and hugged me again and started crying. I hate seeing her like this she's so sweet and doesn't deserve this. No one dose. I hugged her back and told her "are you sure he didn't do anything? You can tell me anything." I looked at her in her eyes making sure she can trust me. She explained everything that happened and I stared to tear up from what happened to her.

Y/n's POV:

After I told him everything I heard people yelling my name. It was my dad and mom. Me and Finn ran over to them and I gave them a big hug. "I'm so sorry y/n I should have told u that you can't go." My dad looked at me and I felt bad for him if my child went missing I'd be devastated. "Hey don't say that. You didn't know."

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT LOL BUT 546 words