Chapter 25(fr ) "shitheads."

I can't believe I'm finally updating this omg

School ends and I'm still upset. I mean we have been friends for quite some time now and they just diss me? I don't believe it however that's not my biggest problem rn. I've got to talk to Finney and re-gain our relationship. I'm in my pajamas I've had for years actually. The waist band on my pants leave a mark from being tight and my shirt it nearly cropped. All my good clothes are on the floor of my room along with food from months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if there was rats somewhere in my room. I haven't had time to clean it, maybe I just don't want to. I sit up and walk to my closet. My floor creaking every step I take. I grab a old sweater and some jeans,  I take off my clothes and get dressed, I threw up in this sweater last spring from food poisoning. Hm it's weird how fast time has been going by it's honestly not so good for me, I keep losing track of time. I sit down at my dresser and reach over to a cup where I keep half of my makeup. I put on some mascara half asleep. I get up and sit on the floor for a while staring at a wall wondering if I just just never talk to Finney again or if I should go talk to him and get close again. I push half of the mess to the side and lay down on the floor. Hm, you can see the floor, I haven't seen it in a long time tbh. I pop my nuckels and stretch my arm out. I sit up and grab my jacket heading out to door to go talk to Finney, still having doubts and wondering what to say I come up with something on the way to his house, I knock on his and he answers. "I don't want your stupid ass Girl Scout cook-" he rubs his eyes and sees it's me. "Hi finn." I look at him with concern in my eyes. "Wtf do you want" he looks at me, I wonder if he just had a bad day. I hear from his house his dad screaming and some crying. "What's going on?" He slams the door in my face.

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND BORING ILL MAKE IT UP SOON I SWEAR ALSO PLS SEND ME REQUESTS I WILL DO ANYTHKNG AND IF U NEED I CAN DO PRONOUNS DIFFERENTLY 👍