The fight. (Chapter 22)

I looked at him. What did I get myself into. "It's true i really do!" I didn't know what to say.. "but your dating finney..?" He looked at me "not anymore ig." Finney was mad at me I've got to go find him. I sat up then went to go find him.  

After a while I finally found him. "Finney I"- he cut me off. "Y/n I'm sorry. But ur just not it. I've done everything i could to make u happy but somehow u found a way to mess everything up. Don't get me wrong I love you so much and I can't really think of loosing you but you just don't listen. You seem like u are just tired of me now. You know we used to have such a good relationship. Now it just isn't working out I love u y/n. But we can't be together." 

What he said broke my heart. I just lost it i guess and I wish I didn't. "Wtf! I haven't done anything wrong, ur anything your the problematic one! And to be honest i am kinda tired of you! No, I'm tired of this! Your always arguing over the smallest thing! And and by the way, i kissed Bruce again." Shit he was right.. idk what happened to me. "You haven't done anything wrong?! You just said u kissed Bruce. Your saying I'm the problem! And all I have ever tried to do was make you happy! That's all I ever wanted! I never EVER tried to treat u bad! I've tried my best with everything! When your sad I always comport you, when we got kidnapped All i did was be that for you! It's not really my fault that u got stabbed  but you know I would've done ANYTHING to keep you safe, I've tried to make this easy but no. I'm sorry but please just get out of my face." He's right. "And what if I don't." I'm pushing his limits. "Y/n please leave me alone!" He slapped me. I didn't think he would slap me. It wasn't that hard, it stung a little bit but nothing much. "Yk finney you said that u would never hurt me! U said that we would be together forever.

He ran off. I feel bad now.

390 words