Chapter 6!

"It's Bruce." Finney looked at you and you smiled the grabber opened the door. He had a tray of food and a soda. "It doesn't work." He stared at finney. He sat the tray down. "What "did u put in that.?"Finney looked at the tray "salt and pepper. He giggled. "Oh eat it don't eat it, your already down here what do I need to drug you for?" He said and gave you both a death stare. He walked off and left the door unlocked. You weren't that hungry you let finn have it after he ate we walked over to the door. The phone rang as you walked to it and slowly closed the door.this time u picked up the phone "don't go upstairs. It's a trap" you heard someone say. "Who are you?" You looked at finn "I don't remember." "what do you remember?" Finn looked confused. "I was a paperboy." "Billy?" Finn asked "is that billy?"
"Y-yeah. I'm billy." "Why can't I go upstairs?" "Because, he waiting on the other side with that f**king belt. It hurts kid, it hurts real bad. "Then what do I do?" You where confused "idc what you do. Just DONT. GO. UPSTAIRS." He hung up "hello?, is anyone there?" "He hung up." You looked at finney. He had noticed dug a whole through the floor. He got tired so you decided to dig while he took a break it was late when you got done you laid beside Finn and fell asleep. The next morning you woke up and where tired as hell. The grabber was in there with you. With food and a news paper "what's your name?" He looked at you and Finn "why do you care?" Finney was mad but angry. "I usually don't, they always print a nice big paper with all the like things I would ever need to know about you." "Taylor. Taylor mullan." Finny lied you didn't "my name is y/n." "Yk I was really starting to like you, FINNY." " I almost let you go." He threw the tray and news paper. Finney flinched and you sighed while he walked out and finney tried to pick up the food. Once again you weren't hungry plus u don't like dry eggs. You dug some more talked to Finney and went to bed.

SORRY THIS WAS BORING I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH IT I SWEAR NEXT PART WILL BE BETTER. BTW CAN YALL LEAVE SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO? 425 words! Super short