Chapter 10!

You fell asleep and had a dream finney was alive he was In The hospital with some dude you couldn't get a good look bc it was just random visions of him you heard finn scream and then you bursted awake. You hurried and got dressed and bolted downstairs. Your parents didn't even get to ask you what was wrong. You ran out the front door and ran to school with Robin running after you "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?" At breakfast (at school) "I had a dream last night.." you sat next to Robin and told him. "Really what kind?" He said happily bc he loved hearing abt other people's dreams. "A-about finney, he was Ali-." Robin cut you off "y/n Finney is gone. There's nothing we can do." Robin rolled his eyes "Just listen! Finn is alive I know it! I've never had a dream like this except for tonight! I promise." You finally convinced him into believing you. "Okay.." he said with a little doubt still. You walked to class you felt so weird sitting without Finney beside you. You ended up falling asleep mid lesson. "Oh you poor dear. Go to the nurse office and get a nap." The teacher pointed to the door. And you walked out, you fell asleep there and had another dream you figured out who the dude was. It was that guy that kidnapped you and finney wait but how was he alive..? You had so many questions. He was the one on the car that hit finney. He wanted this to happen. That son of a b!tch. You woke up and ran to the house. "DAD!" "Yeah dear?" He looked at you worried. "I had a dream last night but not a normal one finney was alive! And the grabber was the other person in the car!" "Omg y/n we have been over this you're dreams are just dreams that don't mean anything. You got that?!" "Yea dad." You walked off upset that no one believed you. You even told your mom about it but she didn't believe you either she thought you where lying plus she don't even like you that much you don't even know why you thought she would. You walked off and ran to your bed Robin came home and asked "y/n why did you come home early?" You explained everything and he believed you and you talked about it till dark.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT PS IM HALF ASLEEP WHILE MAKING THIS SO SORRT IF THIS DIDNT MAKE ANY SCENE? CREDIT TO THIS AMAZIN WRITER! AbbyLovesTBP  SHE SLAYS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER CHAPTERS! ANYWAY 447 words!