Chapter 21

He asked me "it's nothing important ig, thanks anyway!" I walked away. I don't know where to look now. Maybe his secret hide out? I ran to the park and found his tree house. I knew he was in it because I heard crying. I felt so bad, I knocked on the wood and he yelled "go away!" I didn't even listen I just walked in and sat next to him. "Hey Bruce.. I'm really sorry. Finney's mad at me now and I can't find him. So can we just forget this ever happened and go back to normal?" I asked him "NO! Y/N IVE LIKED YOU FOR YEARS AND I STILL DO! AND I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM U TO IN SO LONG  NOBODY EVEN TOLD ME THAT U WHERE DATING JUST FOR ME TO KISS YOU AND MESS EVERYTHING UP!? YOU DONT EVEN CARE U JUST WANT MY HELP TO FIND FINNEY! YOUR JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE." With that he got up than ran away. I should've listened to him when he told me go away. I feel so bad. I didn't even bother trying to find him honestly I'm worried for finney right now. I ran out the tree house and ran back to school it was pretty late so idk if he had left or not but we'll see. I looked around for Gwen first. She might understand or listen. Instead I bumped into Bruce again. Wit hound thinking I just looked at him and kissed him. SHIT. WHY DID I DO THAT IM STILL WITH FINNEY. He looked at me weird. "Bruce I like you to!" Wtf is going on with me! I kinda do but still! "Bullshit y/n. Your only saying that." "No I'm not! I really do like you!" He stared at me blankly "what?"