"FUCK YOU!" Chapter 20 sum idk

I had went home after a while and sat down. It was boring not hanging out with Finn. I sigh and grab my phone. I got a phone call from Finn!

I answered the call and we talked for a little. He told me I could go to his house and that I did.

On my way to his house a black van came out on no where. It started following me as I say someone fall out stumbling over who knows what.

"Do you need any help?" I asked. "No, thanks" he started picking up everything as his face brightens up, he stands up and looks at me.

"I'm a part time magician! Wanna see a magic trick?" My thoughts got the best of me as I nodded my head up and down as a signal of yes.

He opens the truck as black balloons come flying out. "What's all that for?" I ask as the balloons start drifting up in the air. "You'll see." He stares at me as he pulls more balloons from behind his back. "Woah! How did you do that?"

My words where cut short as he smothers me with the balloons. I've never been this scared in my life. "agh! Let me go you freak!" I scream out as his grip loosens on me. I go limp to get out of his arms and slip out.

He drops a pocket knife and I pick it up. It's in my pocket now and I don't know what to do. I cut his arm with him and he looks at me confused. "Wait, your not the right person" At this point I'm wondering what he meant by that.

"I'll give you a deal. Find this kid called Finney Blake and kill him. I'll let you go and we forget all of this, okay?" How does he know Finney? Why does he want Finney? I have so many questions but I proceeded to say "okay. Just let me go dumbass!"

I run off. He already knows what I look like and where I live. I can't kill Finney I love him to much. I don't know what to do so I just keep walking to his house.

I knock on his door as I grab the knife from my pocket. He opens the door. My grip on the knife tightens and he goes in for a hug. I hug him back and stab him in the side.

He pulls away as blood comes from his side. I pull the knife out and smile "oops." He stares at me with tears filling up his eyes. "What. The hell. WHAT THE HELL!" I've never heared him yell at me before

I don't know what to say so I look at him and say whatever comes to mind "you know I'm not that easy to fool right? I mean you should know better Finney."  I say as I mockingly push my bottom lip out like a puppy.

He grabs the stab mark hoping that would stop the bleeding. "FUCK YOU!" He runs inside and locks the door sitting on the other side. He grabs a cloth and wraps it around the stab.

BE BRUTALLY HONEST HAS MT WRITING GOTTEN BETTER SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER? AND THIS IS GONNA BE A CLIFF HANGER SORRY!! 555 words