Chapter 18

Y/ns pov.
Robin walked in the hospital room. I missed him so much. He ran up to me and gave me a hug "omg y/n I've miss you so much! Are you okay!?" He looked worried. "I missed you to robin. And I'm fine thanks for asking."

Time skip to a month so y/n is out of the hospital and fully recovered bc I'm lazy.

Y/n pov

I woke up to my alarm clock right I'm my ear. I got up then turned it off. I sat up then made my bed. First I took off all of the blankets then pillow then put everything back on more neatly. I rubbed my eyes the I realized something. This isn't my room? I  looked around for a little this is finney's room. Oh shit! I completely forgot I came over here yesterday. I was supposed to go home yesterday! I ran out of the room. I didn't even change. I grabbed my bag then ran into the living room. "Hey y/n! Are you okay?" "Sorry Finney but I've got to go home! I might me able to come back tmr tho!!" I ran out the door. But I got one last glance. Mr Blake looked mad, Finney looked confused. It doesn't matter. I ran home when I tripped over my shoe lace, I fell in the side walk and scraped the skin off my knee "ow!" My eyes stared to water as my knee started to bleed, like a lot I tied my shoes then tried to stand up but my leg was really shaky, I stood up then I began to walk with my knee bleeding. I made it to my door step then robin opened the door then saw me knee. "Y/n are you okay? OMG DID FINNEY DO THIS?" He looked pissed. "No! No Finn didn't do anything!" He didn't listen to me and ran out the door passed me. He grabbed my hand for some reason he didn't want his uncle to see my knee. "I don't know if I should believe you. You where at finneys house all night and all day." God why can't robin just believe me?! He went inside then got a bottle of water, peroxide and gauze. He came back out then poured a little bit of water on my knee. Of course he has all of this he's a fighter. "Listen robin, I was on my way back from finneys then I tripped and scraped my knee on the side walk." I finally got robin to Believe me.  He went back inside to get paper towels. He wiped the water off my knee then started wrapping the paper towels around me. Me put the gauze around the cut then used duck-tape to keep it still. I went back inside. After he was done with all that I went inside. I was staying at robins house anyway.

493 words fr fr