Chapter 5!!

You and finney where hanging out and playing around. "God I wish Christmas was here already. I'm going to stay up all night to see Santa!"(finn) you laughed at him "what?" He got confused "Finney you know santa isn't real right..?" "WHAT?! No he is you're joking." "No finn I'm not" he put his hand to his chest shocked. You laughed at him and walked home he held you're hand witch made u blush every time. on the way the same black van stoped beside you. You nudge him in a way of paranoia he stoped then started walking faster then a guy jumped out spilling his groceries. "Awh man. Would you look at that. Hey can you pass me my hat?" He pointed at finney finney handed him the hat. " I'm a part time magician. You wanna see a magic trick?" He asked us both "yeah!" Finney said while I declined. "Finney lets go." You tried to get him to go. That guy grabbed us both and finney cut him while I kicked his knee  he sprayed this weird stuff if our mouth and made us fell lightheaded the last thing I saw was  him shutting the door. You passed out and woke up on the Matt while that guy was holding finney." My arm. My f**king arm. I should snap you're neck for what u did to my arm." He said in anger. You where so confused, mad, yet.. sad? " you touch Finn and I will break you're arm." You yelled at him. Finney finally woke up. He was so confused. I mean I was to I can't blame him. "Hey, ik your scared and you want to go home. But u will be home soon." His voice scared you. "You like soda? I'll go get you a soda then I'll explain everything when I get back." He walked off news flash he never came back :/ "y/n? Where are we.." Finney said scared but tried not to freak out. "Idk but it looks weird." You both fell asleep bc you where so dizzy. When you woke up Finney heard the phone ring. "Stop it." He said scared. "Stop what?" The grabber was watching us sleep! That's kinda weird. "Im hungry. U have to get me food." Finney told the grabber. "Well I can't get you anything to eat. You will have to wait." He walked off.  You and finney began to look for a way out. The phone rang finney went to pick it up. He was about to hang up when he heard "hey finney." "Bruce?" Finney looked confused. "IS THAT BRUCE?!" You whisper yelled " idk hang on." "Y-yea I'm Bruce." "It is. He looked at you and you smiled."

HI THIS IS YHE GOOD PART AND SHOULD I MAKE FINNEY AND Y/N GET IN A FIGHT?!?! ANYWAY 478 WORDS!