Epilogue

September 1st 1996

Draco sat on the Hogwarts Express on his way to Hogwarts for his 6th year. He sat with Blaise, Pansy, Astoria, and Daphne.

Draco was thinking about his love. The one he promised he would help escape. He failed. He said he would see her soon. He lied.

At Elyse's funeral, it wasn't that big. He went but stayed in the back of the room. The only people who were really there were her adoptive parents, who of course were in tears, Daphne Greengrass, Lilli-Anna, and Draco.

Katie and Rosalie didn't even bother to show up. Draco had asked them why they didn't go, and they said that they were still mad at Elyse for not telling them about her letters.

It was small but it would have been how Elyse wanted it.

After Elyse had fallen to the floor he had to leave her there until everyone left. Draco went back to her body and slipped off Elyse's ring. He put it on his finger and never took it off. He twisted it whenever he thought of her. Which he was doing right now.

"I feel broken inside. There is no point for me anymore. The girl I love is dead and I will never love again. I can't love again. If only I had done something different maybe it would be her here instead of me." -Draco Malfoy, Hogwarts Express. Year 6.

Authors Note:

That's it! That's the end of the story. I hope you liked it. I know that it is sad at the end. I choked up when I wrote the last chapter. I got attached to Elyse. I hope you did too. Was I right about you not liking me at the end? 

Also, this is in my opinion, why I think Draco changed so much from the 5th book to the 6th book. I know that there is an actual reason, but I wanted to make my own.

I have a short story on my profile. It is complete.

Thanks for reading.

-Mylynn