the middle names and the contract

Yesterday afternoon, the article revealing my identity was released so naturally, almost the whole school found out. This time I knew what was going to happen and I was mentally prepared for all the questions.

When I walked into the school this morning a whole group of people followed me to my locker, I decided it was best to just ignore them soon they'll realise I am not going to answer any questions and maybe leave me alone.

Suddenly I was popular, no one shot me a second glance only a week ago, and now the whole school wants something from me. a few girls even asked for an autograph which actually made me laugh. I knew there were pictures being taken off me, probably people wanting to flex about going to the same school as me. that was a tiny ego boost yes.

Lunch was the worst seeing as the whole cafeteria was swarmed around the table Lauren, Norah and I were sitting at. Keeping up my ghost act I had my earbuds in to ignore the people. The questions had died down but they still wanted to be near me for some reason. I found it a bit ridiculous, I'm not even a celebrity, I'm just your average student, but they somehow didn't see me like that anymore.

I only had one class left after lunch before Timothée would drive onto the school's property. I bet that's when people will really go wild. I couldn't help but smile all through my last lesson, I had a window seat which had the perfect view of the driveway. There were only 10 minutes of class left when I spotted Timothée's white Audi q5 roll up onto the driveway and park at the side.

"wow whose car is that, that's a freaking q5 man," the guy behind me told his friend who was also staring out of the window. "do you think it's jakes new car?" his friend asked. "no dude no way, Jake's got money, but not that kinda money" I grinned at my textbook before looking outside again.

five minutes left and I received a text from Timmy

Timmy🛒: Heyy! I'm outside

right where you told me to park

Andy🥫: yup I know, I can see you

Andy sent an image

I snapped a quick picture of timmy's car and sent it to him.

Timmy🛒: I think I see you lol

I watched as timmy rolled down his car window and waved at me. I smiled and carefully waved back not wanting to draw attention to myself. I flinched as I heard a shriek coming from in front of me. "LOOK IT'S TIMOTHEE" a girl infront of me yelled.shit

Andy🥫: roll your window back up idiot

Read

He quickly followed my order but most girls in the class were already plastered to the window and my teacher started yelling at them to take their seats. There were three minutes left of class I looked back at the teacher who was too busy trying to get everyone back to their seats.

I hastily grabbed my stuff and shoved it into my bag before running out of the door going unnoticed by the other students. I let out a laugh as I ran through the empty hallways like a freaking maniac, or students on their last day at school in a coming-of-age movie, anyways.

I was on the fourth floor so by the time I made it downstairs the bell had rung and the hallways started to fill. I ran outside and noticed a lot of people standing on the school grounds filming Timmothée's car, luckily from a little distance.

I smirked as I pushed through the people and waltzed over to the car. I shot a look behind me to see Lauren and Norah standing on the stairs both with smirks on their faces equal to mine.