The date

I had john drop me off at home so I could get ready for Timothee to pick me up at 7, I had no idea what he had in mind or how much he could manage to plan in two hours but we'll see.

"Honey I'm home" I yelled into the apartment. Norah came out of our bedroom with a big smile. "Happy anniversary how was the fitting?" She asked wrapping me up in a hug. I let out a small chuckle at the anniversary part before telling her a quick summary of the fitting.

"So that can't be the reason you're all jittery"my eyebrows raised at that "what?" She smiled at me. "You're all smiley and you move your hands more than usual when you talk" she listed up. "So, what is making you do that?" I blushed thinking about tonight. "Timothee is taking me out on a date" Norah let out a happy squeal. "Calm your horses it's a fake date of course" Norah rolled her eyes "still it's a date with timothee chalamet, when is it?" I looked at the clock on our wall. "Well he's picking me up in an hour and  forty five minutes" Norah let out a gasp jumping up from the couch.

"You need to get dressed, where is he taking you?" She asked as she started pulling me into our bedroom. "I don't know but I guess I need to dress formal or something, gosh I have no idea" I groaned and put my hands in front of my face dragging them down.

"Ey don't worry, I got you" she said before kneeling down beside the crate of clothes I had standing on the floor seeing as I couldn't fit all the clothes Lou got me into my tiny closet.

"You're probably going out to dinner together" she mused flipping through some articles of clothing before pulling out a black form fitted mini dress. "Wear this, with tights and these boots" she grabbed a pair of heeled leather platform boots from the line of shoes lining the side of my bed. "Oh and that leather trench coat on top, with some simple gold jewellery"

I grabbed the dress she had picked out and saw that it had long sleeves and a square neckline. "Thanks Norah" I smiled and she nodded before ushering me into the bathroom to change. When I walked out Norah had laid out some jewellery for me to put on. "You really like doing this don't you?" I asked noting her big smile. "I love it" she answered before pulling her fingers through my hair trying to style it a bit more.

"I feel like a proud mom waving her kid off for her first date" I chuckled at her words as I pulled on my leather coat. "Will you be taking a thousand pictures as well before I leave?" Her face broke out into a devious smile as she pulled out her phone making me laugh again as she started snapping pictures "you're ridiculous, I love you" I pulled her into a hug.

The doorbell rang as we let go. I went to look at the little panel on the wall which showed timothee outside our apartment complex. I pushed the speaker button before asking "who is it?" With a smile. "It's me" he said with a big smile, he was hiding something behind his back, me and Norah both trying to see what it is. I buzzed him in and as he walked to the door I saw it was a bouquet of flowers. "Not a real date you said?" She was smirking. "Probably not" I mumbled "yeah so that's why the bloke got you flowers?". Before I could say anything there was a knock on our front door.

I opened it to me met with a smiling timothee. "Hi Timmy, come in" I said stepping aside. "I got these for you" he reached the flowers out to me with a faint blush on his cheek. "These are beautiful thank you Timmy" I wrapped my arm around him in a hug.

As I pulled back I noticed a little card between the flowers I grabbed it to read "happy 6 months" with a small drawing of a winking emoji. I smiled at it. "Want me to put them in some water?" Norah asked from a little farther into the living room. "Yeah thanks" I handed her the flowers and she shot me a look.

"You ready?" Timmy asked holding out his hand, "I'm ready".

Though I've been on dates before and I knew this date was a fake one I couldn't help the fluttery feeling in my stomach. "You look really good" he said as he opened the passenger door to his car for me like a real gentleman. "Thanks Timmy, you look good as well" he was wearing a black dress shirt and suit pants. Over it he was wearing a trench coat.