the devil doesn't bargain

"you're kidding right?" Timothée asked his eyes darting around the room but no one looked like they were joking. No. more. Timothée, that's the first option. I mean I know I haven't known him that long but, I don't think I could let go of him completely and act like we're strangers again. These past few days have been too much fun. "what is option two?" I asked making Timothée look at me.

Sarah also looked at me before she cleared her throat "we keep this going" she simply stated, "that means?" Timothée quickly asked "slow down tiger I was getting there" Sarah joked.

"which means you two will date, at least that's what we make the public believe, for one year the two of you will go on dates, she will be your date to events and premieres, and after that year we will release a breakup article" I sank down in my seat letting the options dawn on me.

"Can we have some time to talk about this?" Timothee asked "sure go ahead," Jessica said. "under four eyes" he added everyone nodded and made their way out of the room.

Timothee turned his seat to face me "andy? You okay?" he asked making me look up at him. I turned my seat to face him as well before answering "I don't know, are you?".

"I don't know either, I get it that you would want to choose the first option, I mean we've only-" I stopped him "Timothée, I don't know if I want to ignore you for the rest of my life" there was this spark in his eyes when I said it. "but I'm also not ready to go to a freaking red carpet or something, gosh this sucks" I put my arms on the table and leaned my head on it.

"I really really want this to stop don't get me wrong, but you are my friend" I started making Timothee smile because we had just established the friends part in the elevator. "I don't have many friends, three with you included, and I'm not saying this for pity, I just, I appreciate you, for genuinely wanting to spend time with me, I don't get that a lot"

Timothee leaned his arm and head on the table In a similar way as I was so we came eye to eye again. "I appreciate you too, I just, we click you understand me when I quote random movies or you actually laugh at my jokes" he started and hearing this was not helping at all in making the decision, or maybe it actually was?

"If you were to choose the first option, just know that I won't hate you for it, and that I won't hold that against you, but you also need to know that I will miss you a terribly lot" I let out a sigh and closed my eyes not knowing what to do.

"If I choose the second option, what will happen then?" I asked because I really didn't know what fake dating Timmy would mean. "well first off we would take it slow, it's not like we would be attending a red carpet together first thing tomorrow" he started.

"First we will hire some paps to get pictures of us together, you know walking around New York hand in hand, we would tweet some things hinting to a relationship, eventually we would tweet a statement or something to confirm it personally, and then the dates and movie premieres would start, but you will be totally prepared for that by the team, I will make sure it will be gradually built up" it didn't seem like it would be the end of the world, I mean millions of girls dream of this.

"and I will be right there with you" he reached out for my hand and laced our fingers together. "in the end the choice is yours and I will not hate you for what you do, I won't be mad, it is your life and your choice" I nodded and smiled "it sounds like you got me pregnant and I have to decide what we are gonna do about it" this made Timothée chuckle.

There was a knock on the door and Sarah poked her head in "can we come back in?" she asked, Timothée nodded in reply. We sat back up straight as his management team sat down in their places again.

"We actually need to know what the choice is gonna be, the sooner we start, the sooner this is over," Sarah said already expecting me to choose the first option. Timothee looked down at his lap with a sad look on his face.