Obscene

The next day Timothee and I had the photo shoot, to say I was nervous was an understatement. We were driven to the venue by Timmy's driver, my leg was bouncing up and down the whole time.

Timothee is talking me through whats going to happen obviously having had a photo shoot before and it was calming my nerves quit a bit. I was just nervous to be the centre of attention like that.

In the studio people were getting a dark red backdrop ready. Red probably because its and issue on our romantic life and red is often tied to romance, but that's just my view on it.

Supermodel- maneskin

Cus it fits the vibe

We were sat down and offered tea and coffee. We were talked through the plan the stylists had made, showing us multiple moodboards filled with poses, clothes, hair and makeup looks. We would shoot with black, white and dark red backdrops, our outfits only had black, white and red. It was daring and luscious and man was I excited, I could see it on Timmy's face that he was excited as well.

This shoot and issue would be all about controversy and norms in our society. That being gender norms, sexism, the whole drama surrounding the hickey, I was so excited, this issue would really be a conversation starter.

"You're both going to be icons after making this type of statement, we at Vanity fair have wanted to do this for ages but we couldn't find the right celebs to do it with, but you two are perfect" Ramone, one of the head stylists explained and it felt really special to get this opportunity.

It was really early in the morning and we would be here probably until dinner, changing in and out of outfits.

Timothee and I finished our drinks before we got started on the shoot.

The first outfit I was put in was a red plaid set, with baggy pants with pockets and chains and a heart shaped tube top,a choker around my neck, and chunky black buffalo shoes. My hair was teased and roughly styled, dark smokey liner on my lids and dark red lipstick on my lips.

Timothee was wearing silk wide pants with a mesh button up with a loose bow in the same silk as his pants around his neck.

I stared at him from where I was standing in the middle of the room, someone fixing my hair.

He met my eyes and I audibly gasped, he knew exactly what had made me gasp and started smirking

He met my eyes and I audibly gasped, he knew exactly what had made me gasp and started smirking. He was wearing eyeliner, I was screaming on the inside.

His hair was falling infront of his face a bit, his curls loose as if someone had been tugging at them, kind of like how they had looked after- you know what never mind not going to think about that when I'm surrounded by a group of people.

The backdrop we were shooting in front of was the dark red one. There were lights and cameras all around it with people discussing things like the poses.