Late Late

December 31st

Timothee and I were sitting back stage at the late late show with James corden, getting ready, we have been here since 10am as we went through rehearsals, most of the time I spent in the dressing room writing an essay for school. The only times I was needed was when being showed how to walk onto the set and at which camera's to look at which moments.

I stood at the side of the stage as we ran over the section, waiting for my name to be announced.

Timothee was sat on the chairs besides James talking about his upcoming movie when the director yelled "cut". From the other side of the stage a large round table was being dragged onto a platform three chairs placed around it. It could still be any other game I told myself because I still didn't know which game I would have to join but I had this awful feeling it would be spill your guts or fill your guts.

"Welcome back to the late Late show, I'm joined by Timothee and tonight we're playing a game of spill your guts or fill your guts"

"Fucking hell" I muttered as I listened to James talk sitting at the seat across from Timothee who was facing me giving me an apologetic smile.

"I've noticed there are is an extra seat James" Timothee commented poaching his hand on the back of the empty seat behind himself. "I guess we will need to fill that place up, Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Andrea Barnes!" Well that's my que.

I walked forward nodding at the first camera on my left then waving at the for now empty audience which felt a bit ridiculous and then taking a place besides Timothee after that the director yelled cut again. "Easy" I smiled at Timothee as we all stood back up again.

Right now I wasn't so chill about it as the moment was getting closer. Tonight's episode was a New Years special which will cut right to the countdown at the end of it.

Timothee had picked out semi matching outfits again, he was wearing black pants and a black short sleeved blouse which had an oversized fit and red hearts all over it.

To match him I was wearing straight legged red leather pants, with my Paige heart print saint-laurent platform heels, which were a gift from Timothee and I was obsessed with them from the moment I saw them. I had fishnets on under my pants and a black crop top with cutouts on top.

Timothee was called out right as Lou was finishing makeup, "good luck pretty boy" I said as Timothee leaned over to give me a quick kiss "thanks darling, see you there" he smiled at me before disappearing out of the room

"I fucking knew it" Lou yelled as soon as the door was closed behind Timothee making me flinch. "What?" I asked with wide eyes as she was grinning at me "you're in L, O, V, E, Love" she pointed the make up brush she was holding with each letter she said.

"Yeah I am" I admitted no need to hide it anymore, Louise let out a squeal "and he is he..?". "My fake boyfriend? Yes, my real boyfriend also yes" I grinned watching the older woman be so excited over that fact. "Sarah and I knew it would happen you know" I shook my head "didn't know that".