the party

"so when can I meet your friends?" Timothee asked as he was making dinner for us later that day "when can I meet yours?" I shot back from my place at the kitchen island. "I'm kidding though I do want to meet your friends, but uhm you can meet them tomorrow if you want?" I asked and he nodded "sounds nice"

We ate dinner together on his roof terrace looking over the city, music playing in the background while we talked about unimportant things.

After dinner he brought me home and I update Norah on everything that happened, she was smirking all the way through my story.

The next day I had a meeting at school to arrange everything for me to continue my lessons online, Timothée had a casting call around the same time and would meet me after to pick me up from school and go to my apartment again.

Timmy also had a press tour coming up for his latest movie and had multiple interviews and talk show apearances planned, which I would be joining from back stage and I couldn't be more excited.

Sarah told us that when we were to move in we would also say it is our six month anniversary around that time, just to get a timeline going for the public. I had yet to discuss the moving in part with Norah not knowing how to bring it up.

The meeting at school went great, my college already had an online program so they just switched me onto that. there would be online lectures which I could watch on any given moment, my artwork had to be sent in digitally with pictures of the whole process and stuff like that.

I went to the last three classes that day realizing those would probably be my last in person classes in like ever seeing as this is my senior year and I'm graduating.

my last class of the day was English which I had with Norah, it was the only class I had with her seeing as she was studying literature and I was studying art. We were sat in our usual spot at the back of the class where we would normally go unnoticed. I was aware of all the glances I was being shot throughout the class.

Rebecca was sat up front and just wouldn't stop giving me sneers and hatefull looks. Jealousy is a desease, get well soon.

Norah and I walked into the hallway together after class, on our way to my locker to empty it Rebecca stopped us. "sooo it was all true then?" she asked "what is?" I asked faking oblivion. "I saw the posts quit the act" I smiled to myself as I opened my locker, Rebecca's eyes burning holes in my back.

"what about them?" Norah asked her. "how long have you been dating him?" Rebecca asked me ignoring norah "none of your business" I still had my back turned to her and hoped she would leave before I was done putting my books and other stuff in my bag.

"so you are really dating him?" I let out a groan and leaned my head against the closed locker next to mine. "no I just like posting pictures of a celebrity and pretend he is dating me" I joked but it wasn't really a joke. I closed my locker loudly and turned to face her making her flinch. "yes I am dating him, have you been laying under a rock, there is someone making pictures off me from that corner for fucks sake, yes I see you" I shouted the last part at a freshman girl trying to sneek a picture of me.

Rebecca looked at her as well as she scurried off into the hallway before turning to look at me. "I still don't get why he would date someone like you" she sneered. I hauled my bag over my shoulder "well it's not like he would date someone like you either, goodbye Rebecca" with that I grabbed norah's hand and pulled her out of the hallway. Once we were out of the hallway where Rebecca was still standing in a bit of shock Norah let out a laugh.

"I take it back, you can handle this" I smiled at her "thanks" Norah wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "so what's your plan for this afternoon?" she asked and I started smirking. "I actually have a surprise for you, oh and lauren as well" Norah raised her eyebrows at me. "tell lauren to come over here if she needs a ride home, well to our apartment but you get what I mean" Norah quickly started typing on her phone.