Promise?

I woke up in our own bed the following morning, how? Don't know.

I was cuddled up to Timmy while he was stroking his hand through my hair. "I love you" he whispered with a big smile, just genuinely happy he could say it outloud now. "I know" I said with a smirk which faded into a smile.

"I love you too"

"How did we end up here?" I asked curious by now. "I carried you up, didn't want to risk being found" Timothee explained.

We got out of bed to get dressed and I gasped as my eyes landed on Timtohee's back. I clapped my hand over my mouth to keep in a laugh. "What?" Timothee asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry" I choked out followed by a small laugh. "Your back" I said and watched with a hint of a proud smirk as he looked in the mirror and his jaw dropped a bit as he took in the scratches that went all the way down his back from my hands.

"Looks like we're both marked" he smirked, "BOTH!" I whisper yelled darting up to look in the mirror as well.

"You bitch" I gritted but smiled immediately after not minding the hickeys on my collarbones and all the way down to my stomach. "You really put in some work huh?" I mused as I touched a few of the spots, timtohee watching with a grin.

We got dressed and went to join the others in the livingroom. I couldn't stop smiling at Timothee, because he was officially mine now and I couldn't believe it.

Today was the last day here, My family had their flight this afternoon and Timothee and I would drive back home right after.

It was quite sad to think we would be leaving this magical place again. This place will forever hold a special place in my heart, and I knew my little sisters wont forget these days soon either.

After breakfast everyone started to pack up a bit of their stuff before we went on one last hike through the snowy forest with everyone.

The girls were running around playing with Bruno, while pauline, Liam, Timothee and I walked together talking as well as our parents.

"I had fun these past couple of days" Liam confessed. "I agree, I thought it would be fun to meet you guys but I never expected it to be this much fun" Pauline said with a big smile.

"We should keep doing things together" I suggested and everyone agreed.

"We totally need to have a Barnes versus Chalamet game night" Timtohee suggested. "Oh, it's on" I smiled at him Liam nodding from next to me.

"You say that like you are confident you're going to win" I nodded "because we are going to win, Right Li?" I threw my arm over Liam's shoulder.

"Oh yeah totally" he smirked.

We fell into a comfortable silence as we kept on walking.

"I'm glad you came with me" Timothee said as we stood together while our families were taking pictures at the viewing spot we were at. "I'm glad I came too, otherwise we wouldn't have had this much fun, and we wouldn't have gotten together" I smiled wiggling my eyebrows.

"I adore you" Timothee whispered booping my nose before leaning down and kissing me.

"Look at them" Kim whispered to Gina as they watched their daughter and son smile and blush while talking and sharing a kiss. "Do you think they finally told each other?" Gina asked with a fond smile.

"I hope so" kim answered before pointing her camera at them and snapping a cute photo of them staring at one another lovingly.

When we got back to the house we all gathered around for lunch which would be the last meal we would all have together before going back to our own places.