Play pretend

Song for this whole chapter
Make you feel my love- Adele

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case.
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there's no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong

I've known from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

There is nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret

The winds of change are blowing wild and free

Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you

To make you feel my love.

Timothee and I spent that night together at his apartment both worn out from filming that day. We were sat on the couch after watching a movie not knowing what else to do while waiting for midnight.

"Did you know that for little women I had to take ballroom dancing lessons?" Timothee suddenly spoke up. "I did not" I answered looking up at him as I laid with my head in his lap. Timothee didn't say anything else just got up from the couch and walked over to the speakers making me sit up and ask what he was doing.

Music began to play through his speaker set up and he walked back over to me holding out his hand "may I have this dance mon amour?".

"I don't know how to dance you know that" I protested but Timothee didn't take away his hand "you danced with me in the museum"

"Yeah but that was slow dancing, this is different"

"I'll teach you" he looked at me expectingly, I caved and took his hand. He led me to the middle of the livingroom where we had quite some space.

Timothee showed me the steps and gently swayed me through the livingroom as the fireplace cracked and the music lowly played.

Timothee made me feel like I was living in a movie.

Ironic for the movie Star to make me feel that way.

The tv was playing on mute and from the corner of my eye I could see the late late show start to air. Timothee and I kept dancing until he came on screen so we stopped the music and sat down to watch our earlier adventure play out on the screen.

I laughed at Timmy's jokes just as I had done from back stage, but this time I was curled up into his side.

I smiled as James announced my presence and I could hear the applaus again. The winking at the camera was a good move I concluded.

"You did that so well" Timmy complimented from next to me.

Together we watched the rest of the spill your guts or fill your guts segment. I laughed as I saw Timtohee's reaction to me talking about peaches during sex, you could clearly see the moment my words registered in his mind and he drew a mental picture, his cheeks flaming up "oh god twitter is gonna go crazy" he murmured making me laugh again.

Then came the moment we had to drink bird saliva, a moment which felt like a blur to me it all happened so fast. I watched as I took a sip and immediately went for the bucket, I saw the shock on Timothee's face before within a second he was leaning in gathering up my hair and you could hear the mini microphone he ripped off fall to the floor. The only thing you could hear was Timmy's comforting words which made my stomach flip all over again.