Underneath the mistletoe

The following day I had an art history lecture at school, which was interesting to say the least. I had the choice to either follow the lectures online or attend classes but taking the classes online sucked so I decided to see if in school lectures was an option.

I had told my friends about it so they were waiting for me at the school's entrance. The short walk from my-Timmy's- car towards the entrance I had already received several looks from students who were whispering amongst each other.

As promised both Norah and Lauren were standing at the school's entrance both with bright smiles happy to have me at school again. They both pulled me into a big hug as if I hadn't seen them in weeks, I saw them last night..

"well you're already the talk of the day it looks like, and it's only 10am" Norah joked and I let out a breathy laugh. "yeah well, surprisingly I'm getting used to it" Timothee and I had atleast one fan come up to us each time we were out luckily they were all super sweet.

"let's go miss fame" Lauren joked looping her arm through mine "don't call me that or I will spread a rumor about you, lord knows how far it will reach, I bet the people in the Netherlands will even know about it" Lauren grimaced but norah just laughed.

"alright alright you-" her words got cut off as her eyes landed on a group of girls hovered over a magazine. She unlooped her arm and ran over snatching the magazine from their hands, the girl let out a disapproving 'hey!' "I'll get you a autograph from the girl on the cover be right back" I shook my head in disbelieve as I watched it happen.

Lauren stormed back over to us pointing at the cover "so you just decided to not tell me you would be ON THE COVER OF VANITY FAIR?!" she waved the magazine in my face, I took it from her and turned to Norah "I thought you'd tell her" I whisper yelled at her. "whoops" she shrugged. Lauren and I both let out a sigh. "yes I'm on the cover of vanity fair, I'm in it as well, six pages long, I'll get you a copy if you stop making a scene in the hallway" I grumbled at her. "fine, oh btw I promised them an autograph-" I slapped her with the magazine "I know".

I held up my hand and Lauren stared at it for five seconds before realizing I was waiting on a marker. She hurriedly dropped her backpack from her shoulder and rummaged through it before holding out a marker. "thanks" I mumbled and signed the corner of the magazine with my 'new' autograph, Timothee had taught me to use a different one than I use on my important papers so my autograph can't be forged.

I pushed the pen back into her hand before walking over to the group of girls. "sorry for that" I told them holding out the magazine, the looked from the cover to me and back to the cover. "so the rumours are true, you really go to our school?" one of the girls said, and I recognized her from last years English class. "uhm yeah we had English together last year?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"really, oh my god I was in the same class as Timothee's girlfriend" I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that, I was invisible as just Andy, but as 'Timothee's girlfriend' suddenly everyone was interested. "yeah well, I'm gonna go now, I have classes to attend, uh bye" I quickly turned around and rushed back to norah and Lauren who were both holding in laughs. I looped my arms through theirs and harshly pulled them with me.

"never do that again I swear to god, I'm already thinking of rumors"

The class itself was fine, people stayed in their places, I got a few glances at first but after that it was all fine. Lauren promised to not make a scene again and we went out for lunch after the lecture before I went home to edit the vidoes I had made yesterday.

I used the knowledge I still had from video editing class in the first year, we used to have all types of lessons in art before we had to choose a way to go the second year. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself although it was a bit too long to post on my Instagram stories and I would have to cut it into parts if I were to do that so I just decided to put it out on youtube and then link it in my Instagram story.