The peachy prank

I decided to write part o the article instead of writing about their interview for it, but I really suck at writing articles I found out, glad I'm a media design student and not a media editor student. Also the video linked is mentioned later on in the chapter

Timothee Chalamet and Andrea Barnes: Love in the spotlight.

For our december issue, we had Timothee and Andrea in front of our lenses, finally showing us the whole picture of their relationship.

The couple met at an art expo in New York earlier this year in january. Andrea revealed she was at the expo for a school assignment. Andrea is an art student here in New York, for privacy reasons her school will not be revealed. Timothee is well known as the art lover, he has been seen visiting multiple expositions and he just so happened to run into the girl there.

"She looked at the paintings with this look, you could see in her eyes that she felt about art on a deeper level" thus Timothee.

They connected at the expo and exchanged numbers.

The two had frequent contact and grew close very quickly. After three months of hanging out together Timothee was the one to make the first move and asked Andrea to make it official.

"The rest is history so to say"- Andrea

Getting photographed in the grocery store was not something the young couple had planned. "We were just getting some groceries for that nights dinner, we both kept on our joggers trying to not stand out and go unnoticed, that plan failed" Timtohee explained with a chuckle. The two wanted to keep they relationship out of the public for longer, "there is so much pressure put on you once your name is out there, after all you're the girl that's dating Timothee chalamet, I wanted to deal with my own judgement first before I got that from the whole world"

Timothee has been known for not caring about looking different "people are going to judge you no matter what you do, so might as well do something you enjoy" with Timothee's non existent fear of standing out and Andrea's artistic gaze the couple keeps making fashion statements.

Besides making people turn their heads at their fashion choices the two are also the most talked about in the 'love' section of magazines. Having recently gone on a date adoring a big hickey at the side of her neck, Andrea showed the world that their love's not fake. "Hollywood is known for it's pr stunts, I'm just glad be can show that it's not all fake out there, be it with something we did behind closed doors that we forgot to cover up" the love bruise was still evident while shooting. "I don't think an adult should be ashamed of being intimate with their partner, of course you got to keep the PDA in check but people make such a big fuss about a bruise" Timothee and Andrea both made it clear that they do not regret showing off their love like this. The bruise caused a big controversy within the celebrity world. "We got a hand full of hate, people saying we were disgusting for it, but a lot of other celebs had our backs, retweeting the pictures and even saying that they were proud of us for making a statement"

About the looks

The Little women premiere in New York was Andrea's first red carped, and she served. In a custom made dress with chunky heels she stole fashion lovers' hearts. Not even a day later the couple took the spotlight again this time in a matching fuschia set. On the carpet Andrea's dress had started to slip, Timothee covered for her while she fixed it, the adorable moment was caught on camera and shared by thousands.

Andrea's style can only be described as edgy and a little on the dark side, having hints of the punk rock scene as well as some romantic details.