chasing pavements

Two months later...

I stared at the date on my phone screen, exactly one year since Andy came into my life... Two months since she left.

Two months..

Two of the hardest months of my life.

I had to postpone the filming of my new movie because I kept breaking down on set

@Timotheeupdates: The filming of Timothee's new movie has been put on hold due to personal reasons

@twitter user: yeah cus he was too busy filming sex tapes instead lol.

The people were divided into two groups, the horrible ones who kept spreading the clips and photos, putting them on explicit sites, and talking about them and Andrea in inappropriate ways. And the ones who stood up for us and for Andrea especially.

Making support posts and defending Andrea, exposing the perverts, and trying to stop the videos from spreading.

There had been a whole debate about Celebrity privacy and how it should be protected more.

I decided to speak up about it myself by going live on Instagram, I have never done that before so I knew a lot of people would tune in.

Immediately the viewers started going up and up.

"hi there people of the internet, I guess I'm doing this now" I spoke up feeling nervous as shit.

"I came on here to speak up about the incident that happened a few months ago" I started and replies started flooding in.

"my girlfriend and I went away on vacation, deliberately keeping it private, just for us, no instagram posts no paparazzi, just us" it felt really weird to talk to my phone like this knowing thousands of people are watching, shit maybe Andy is watching.

"we really thought it was just us, we went to the city my grandma lives where everyone knows me for me, we would be away from the press and all that shit, we kept our location private as well but somehow they still found us and what was meant to be a private moment was shared with the whole world to see"

"I am not okay with this, I am so far from okay with this, and don't even get me started on what it did to Andy" I felt the rage building in me again and I had to take a deep breath to calm myself.

"yes me and my girlfriend did... things. I love her and that moment was something strictly between us-"A comment catching my eye cut me off.

"you only love her for her body?!" I read out loud "no I don't just love her for her body what the fuck is wrong with you guys honestly" and there went my calm.

"girls are more than their bodies, Andy is more than her body for fucks sake!" I spat.

"she is smart and she's artistic, she's funny and she knows almost every song in existence from the top of her head yet she can't remember her grocery list, she can quote whole Marvel movies, she makes amazing Pasta and she can play guitar, her favorite color is red, but only deep red like roses and whine, though she hates red wine and is more of a beer drinker-" I cut myself off again as I realized I was ranting.

"she is so so so much more than her body! and yes you've seen her tits fucking congrats for making her feel awful about them by the way, your comments on them really brought her joy, can you note my sarcasm?" I was getting angry again, this all made me so angry.

"you are all disgusting for treating her or any women like that, have some fucking respect and leave them alone, you absolute dickheads" With that I ended the live having had enough.