Chapter 5 • Don't

.

*Next Day*

Chloe's Point of View

I walked into my last period and sat down in my desk taking out my notebook. I got here early so no one was here yet. I took out the paper Lydia gave me yesterday. It was something called the dead pool. On it said:

SEAN WALCOTT 250
DAVID WALCOTT 250
MICHAEL WALCOTT 250
CHRISTINA WALCOTT 250
LYDIA MARTIN 20
SCOTT MCCALL 25
DEMARCO MONTANA 250
DEREK HALE 15
CARRIE HUDSON 500
KAYLEN BETTCHER 250
KIRA YUKIMURA 6
ELIAS TOWN 250

Lydia said it's a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills. Which makes sense as to why there is no Stiles on it. They said it was only the start or something who knows. I heard more students come in so I pushed the paper into my backpack. "Hey!" Violet said taking her seat next to me. This was only Study Hall so it mostly consisted of talking.

"Hey!" I told her turning to her. "Where were you yesterday?" She asked me taking out her phone. "What do you mean? I was studying for my biology test." I told her. I was sure I told her that. "Oh well we missed you." She told me hugging me. "I missed you guys too." I told her laughing. "So you up for frozen yogurt after school?" She asked me texting on her phone. "Who's all coming?" I asked her checking my phone. Maybe Brett could come as well. "Garrett's coming so like a date? Could you bring someone?" She asked me looking up. "I'll bring Brett." I told her smiling. Ever since yesterday I've been texting him a lot more. "Really? Cool." She told me going back to her phone.

I decided to text him:

'Hey are you up for frozen yogurt after school?' -Chloe

I instantly got a text back.

'Are you asking me out on a date Miss McCall? ;)' -Brett

I laughed at his text. Oh only Brett.

'V and Garrett are going and they asked me to bring someone' -Chloe

'So it is a date. Well I'm flattered. Of course I'll go!' -Brett

'you could call it that. just dress casual nothing to dressy!' -Chloe

'So no tuxedo. Okay got it :D' -Brett

'I have to go I'll see you later! :p' -Chloe

'Okay bye!' -Brett

I locked my phone shoving it into my pocket. "Who you talking to?" Violet asked me smirking. "I asked Brett and he said he'll go." I told her blushing. "Awe does Chloe like Brett!" She whisper/shouted. "Shut up. Let's do our homework." I told her taking out my Algebra homework. "Sure. Let's start." She told me taking out her's as well.

Brett's Point of View

I put away my phone not wanting to get caught. "Brett." I heard my friend Tyler whisper. I turned back to look at him. "What?" I asked him tapping my pencil on the desk. "You free after school?" He asked me accidentally throwing his pencil to the front of the class. The teacher turned back raising her eyebrows to us. She turned back and continued to write on the board.

"Nope. Sorry dude." I told him shrugging. "What? Why? Is it that Chloe girl?" He whispered raising his eyebrows. "Maybe." I told him smirking. "What dude! What are you guys doing?" He whispered again catching this girls attention she cursed at him to stop talking making me hold back a laugh. "We're getting frozen yogurt after school with 2 of her friends." I whispered at him not wanting to piss off the girl more. "So like a double date?" He asked me loudly making the teacher turn around and start complaining. "Mr. Adams." The teacher said motioning to the door. "But ma'am I didn't do anything." Tyler told her.