Chapter 9 • I'm Sorry What?

.

Chloe's Point of View

I came face to face with a light headed brunette boy. He had a nice skin tone and his brown eyes just added to it. I just gave him a smile noticing I probably checked him out for a good minute or two. "Oh I'm Chloe." I stated proudly sticking my hand out. Should I hug him? "Hey, I'm Brendon." He said laughing at me while looking at my hand.

I raised my eyebrows looking back at the girls. They just gave me little smirks. Okay? "We'll be playing pool with the guys. Get to know each other." Katherine insisted. I nodded my head not wanting to give up another friendship. They waved at us and we're off. "Do you want to sit?" He asked me motioning to the love seat. I looked at myself noticing I got up. "Oh yeah. Of course!" I turned sitting on the right side.

"So Chloe? You're not from Devenford are you?" He asked sitting down next to me getting comfortable. "Oh no. I'm actually from Beacon Hills. I came here with Brett." I told him stretching my legs in front of me. "Oh you're Brett's girl?" He asked looking over behind me. "Wait no. Is that what he told you guys?" I asked thinking back to Brett.

"Oh no. It's just usually when a guy and a girl come it's because their together." He said shaking his head. I laughed it off nodding. "Oh I didn't know." I said playing with my fingers. "Guys! We're going to play spin the bottle!" A guy with jet black hair shouted throughout the house. "Let's play?" I asked him interested in what'll happen. He raised his eyebrows. You could tell he was surprised.

"Yeah. Come on." He said grabbing my hand pulling me along. We sat down next to each other. Carly came and sat down next to me smirking. I gave her a confused look and she motioned to our hands. I looked down noticing we were still holding hands. I looked up at Brendon and he looked down to. "Oh sorry!" He laughed letting go. I just smiled.

"Let's start!" The same boy shouted sitting down next to his friends. I looked around spotting Brett with Melanie laughing. He noticed giving me a smile. The boy started and it landed on a blond boy. He had his hair just like Garrett. Oh Garrett. You could tell he was awfully drunk. Everyone started laughing at him. They spun again the game went on for a while. Thankfully I wasn't picked yet neither was Brendon. Which is a relief. Brett was still good to. For now. "Okay this is getting boring!" The same drunk blond claimed.

Everyone groaned as he got up to do who knows what. "I'm going to go get a drink." I told Brendon getting up. He nodded lightly. I walked to the kitchen to see Brett their. "Hey cutie!" He shouted swinging his arm around my shoulder. I laughed at his actions. He was obviously not drunk. "Could I please get a drink?" I asked him giving him a hug around his waist giving him the best cute smile I could.

"I don't know. Have you ever drank shots?" He asked me biting his lips. "No. But I want to try something new." He calmed down handing me one. "Chloe no. I'm sorry just take water please." He told me giving me a serious talk. I shrugged pecking his cheek thanking him.

"I'm back!" I said sitting down next to Brendon. These Devenford Preps are really nice and collected. "What did you get?" He asked me looking up from his conversation with another boy. This time I laughed. "I got a water." I smiled. "That's good." He told me patting the spot by him. I nodded and sat down next to him leaning to his side. As if on cue he wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh this is Chloe. Chloe this is Zander." He introduced. I looked to see the same guy that was shouting with the jet black hair. "Hi!" I smiled taking a sip of my water. "Hi." He smiled looking between Brendon and I. "So how well did the blond do?" I asked trying to hide my little smirk. He laughed shaking his head. "I was going for the cheek. But since he was drunk he turned and gave me a sloppy kiss on the lips!" He exclaimed as if it was a normal story here. Which it probably was.