Chapter 13 • Bonfire

.

Chloe's Point of View

"Liam, let's go!" I shouted straightening out Scott's jersey on me. He had two jerseys, so he let me use one. I stood up from the couch waiting for him. "I'm almost done!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes waiting for the beta. I looked at my phone noticing that Mason was calling me. "Hey Mas," I smiled.

Liam's Point of View

I finished my hair sighing. It looks the same way it did 10 minutes ago. "Yeah, I know." Chloe said loudly. I shut the light off walking downstairs. I noticed she was on the phone talking to someone. "Well, I'll talk to you later. He's here." She said laughing saying her quick goodbye. I fake a smile waiting for her to end the call.

"You ready?" I ask, getting a little impatient. "Yeah, I was waiting on you." She smiled walking over to me. "Let's go," she walked ahead of me. I followed behind her as we made our way to Mason's house. "Why are you so slow?" She asked exaggerating. "My legs hurt," I whined stopping for a minute. "Come on, it's only one more mile." She said stopping herself. "But, that's a long way." I said. "Oh boy, and you play lacrosse?" She smirked turning back around.

We finally reached Mason's house and from their we were off to the bonfire. "What do you plan on doing the whole time Chloe?" Mason asked her as Stiles drove us along in his jeep. "Probably dance and talk to people," she said. "Nice. I'll probably be babysitting baby wolf over here," he smirked patting my shoulder. "Haha Mason, I can take care of myself." I said turning more towards them. "Mhm, sure you can." He said.

"Let's go!" Mason shouted, jumping out of the jeep as soon as we parked. We got out slowly walking to the big bonfire. "Please, don't drink to much. It's not good." Chloe said grabbing my hand. "No promises," I smiled, looking down at her. From the corner of my eye, I could see Scott watching us. "If you do get drunk, I'll most likely not talk to you," she laughed fixing her hair.

I laughed with her thinking about that. "I'm gonna go dance." She said about to walk away. "Don't talk to any douchebags," I warned quickly kissing her cheek. I'm 110% sure Scott saw that. "Don't worry about it." She said quickly giving me a hug, walking away into the crowd. "Liam!" I turn around nothing Mason at a table with loads of drinks. I walk over to him smiling. "No way, that you got all this." I said sitting down.

"I know people." He smirked taking a drink from his water. "You're not drinking?" I ask looking down at his water bottle. "Nope, not risking it here." He said looking around at the crowd of people dancing with a few drunk people along the crowd. I looked over to watch Scott. He was walking around watching people. I look around some more and find Malia in the crowd dancing with Chloe. I'm guessing she's finally warming up to her.

"Wouldn't Chloe look cuter in my jersey?" I ask Mason taking a sip of the drink. "Wait, are you starting to like, like her more?" He asked me swallowing his water. "Is it bad?" I ask watching her dance. "Not really, I saw it coming." He smirked. I laughed at him slightly pushing him. "Don't get to happy. She could be wearing Talbot's jersey or Brendon's." He said. Well, I didn't even think about that.

"Stop talking." I said chugging down more of my drink. "How much have you had?" He asked me, looking at the cups on the floor in front of me. "More than 10." I said groaning. "I'm not even feeling it a little bit." I groan. "Hey Liam!" Chloe shouted walking over to me. "Hey," I smiled pulling her into a hug. "What's with all the cups?" She asked, looking between Mason and I. "Mr. Tough guy over here well, you see he's trying to get drunk." Mason said waving towards me.

I bit my lip looking at Chloe. "Liam, I told you not to," she frowns crossing her arms. "I'm sorry," I said. "Whatever." She said rolling her eyes. "Come on babe," I smiled pulling her closer to me. "Liam, seriously." She said holding back a smile. "You know you want to," I smiled bigger grabbing the tip of her chin. She looked up at me with her puppy brown eyes. They're just like Scott's.

Chloe's Point of View

I notice Liam pulling in. Is this really happening right now? I mean I do like him. But, is now really the time for this? It is. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. The space between finally closed. I smiled into the kiss which made him smile. It's happening. I heard someone cough and decided to pull away. I smiled at Liam and looked back to see Scott with Malia. I glared at Mason who was just sitting their. He didn't even give us a signal.

"Guys, um something's going on." Scott said as Malia tried to balance herself on the table. "Did she get drunk?" I ask him. "Listen, just make sure to watch her and Liam. Both you and Mason. I'll be back. I'm going to stop it." He said walking away. I turn back and Malia fell on the floor. "Help her up!" I told Mason bending down to help her. We got her to stand up. I looked at Liam seeing him start to get drunk. "Liam." I say grabbing onto his arm.

"What's going on?" He asked balancing himself on my shoulder. "You're drunk." I said disappointed. "What?" He asked starting to lose balance again. I notice two deputy's coming our way. "Liam, please don't make it noticeable." I beg tightening my grip on his arm. "Excuse me, but they're drunk," one of them said. "No, I don't think so." Mason said walking in front of Malia. "We have to take them." The other one said grabbing ahold of Liam. "No, he's fine!" I said glaring at the guy.

"No he's not, he's coming with us." He said taking Liam from me. "They're our friends!" Mason shouted after them. "We can't do anything." I said sitting down. "Well, now what?" He asked sitting down in front of me. "I don't even know. Do you think Liam will forget about the kiss?" I ask him looking around. "I doubt it. He didn't seem drunk at all, at that time." He says. "I wonder where they're taking them." I say getting up.