Chapter 21 • Visiting

Chloe's Point of View

I walked hand in hand with Brendon into Devenford Prep. "Do I look fine?" I asked referring to my outfit. "Of course. You look stunning. I told you the outfit would be adorable." Brendon said as we kept walking. I looked around noticing people look at us and smile. Shortly after they'd go back to the conversation they were having. "Where are the girls and the guys?" I asked. "Well, the guys right now have lacrosse practice and the girls are in class first period." He said waving at someone.

"So, I'll be sitting by myself?" I asked looking up at him. "Don't worry. People are going to want to talk to you." He winked. I rolled my eyes laughing. A boy with ginger hair walked up to us instantly giving Brendon a short handshake. "Brendon! Who's this here?" He asked smiling towards me. I smiled back noticing his brown eyes. They reminded me of Scott's. "This is Chloe, my girlfriend." He said motioning to me. "Oh, do you have a sibling?" He asked me. "An older brother, Scott." I said shrugging my shoulder. "Right! You're from Beacon right?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yeah, I am." I said studying the watch on Brendon's wrist. "Wow. That's sweet, well I better get going can't be late for class! It was nice meeting you and see you soon Brendon." He waved walking off joining his group of friends. "Who was that?" I asked. He didn't mention his name. "Oh, that's just Brooklyn. He's a pretty nice guy. He's an honors student and is also in tons of sports and stuff." He said as we reached the lacrosse field.

Lydia's Point of View

I move my food around getting bored of this conversation. How could Stiles not get tired of his own voice. "That's basically what happened." He finally finished off taking a bite of his lunch. "Finally." I breathed out smiling. "Do you not enjoy his stories?" Malia asked narrowing her eyes. "Oh trust me, I've heard so many. So much more than you've probably been told." I said not having it with her. She rolled her eyes and faced the other side. "Lydia, what's up with you?" Kira whispered. "Nothing. I'm good it's just you know AP classes and stuff." I said not completely lying.

"Right. Didn't your phone ring?" She asked smiling. "I'll check my messages right now." I said unlocking my phone. I clicked on my messages opening them. I clicked on Chloe and looked at the picture. It was of her and Brendon. It was a small collage of four photos.

From Chloe: 'He has a free period and he wanted to take selfies!' I smiled at her message

From Chloe: 'He has a free period and he wanted to take selfies!' I smiled at her message. She must be having a good time. Such a big difference from when she visited my house yesterday. "What are you looking at?" Stiles asked trying to grab my phone. I locked it passing it to him. "It's blank." He said giving me a weird look. "Yeah, it is. Your point?" I asked grabbing my fork to eat.

"Stiles it's not like it's your business." Scott said laughing. "Yeah, why does it matter." Malia stated glaring at me. "I don't know." I smiled, yet again. "Well, we better get to class. I mean we have a test today." Scott said getting up. We all nodded following him.

Chloe's Point of View

"Who do we have here?" The teacher asked referring to me. "Oh, that's Chloe. She's Brendon's girlfriend." Brett stated. "Oh, and where are you from?" He asked setting down his attendance book. "Beacon Hills." I said smiling. "Oh, that's a nice place. Have a good day." He said walking away. "He's nice." I said. "He's one of our favorite teachers." Brendon said. "When's lunch? I'm starving!" I said groaning. "Don't worry. It's next period." Brett laughed. "Carly and them will be there." Brendon said. "Oh, that's cool." I said holding my stomach.

I listened as Brett told me about how he first met Brendon. They were 4 years old and in preschool. They were in art class and he complained to Brendon about how his clay couldn't form into an elephant. "It was pretty funny." Brendon said laughing loudly. "It wasn't fair. I was pretty sure that my clay was defective." Brett said crossing his arms. "You still have the same attitude!" Brendon exclaimed. "Anyways, so Brendon helped me and my clay finally turned into an elephant." Brett explained to me. "Wow. You guys must've been adorable kids." I said moving my legs. "Of course we were." Brett said showing me a picture of them.

"You both were so tiny. Brett you were such a blonde." I said laughing. "Hey, I was a cute blonde kid." He said defending himself. "All the girls wanted me." He bragged wiggling his eyebrows. "Mhm, yeah sure." I said leaning on Brendon's shoulder. I looked in front of us noticing a girl looking in our direction. She rolled her eyes at me turning back around. I frowned looking at her. "Brendon, why did she look at me like that?" I asked looking up at him. "Who?" He asked looking down at me. "That girl sitting over there." I said. I nodded my head towards her not wanting to point. "Oh, Cassidy she really liked me the first months of school. But, I never really liked her." He said.

"That makes sense." I said looking back at her. "Don't worry. You have no competition sweetheart." He smiled. I smiled at what he said. "I get it. You guys are cute but, I mean hello I'm here to!" Brett exclaimed sliding in between us. "Aw, baby Brett needs love!" I said in a baby voice. I pinched his cheeks laughing. "Aw, does baby Brett want cuddles!" Brendon laughed hugging his side. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Excuse me." The teacher said walking outside. "I can't wait for lunch." I said imagining myself eating already. "Yeah. It's gonna be good." Brett said smirking.