⋆┊❛𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂❜┊⋆

July 31, 1993California, LAafeni woodhills

July 31, 1993
California, LA
afeni woodhills

July 31, 1993California, LAafeni woodhills

"Shakur

"Shakur." I moaned as I leaned my head back. He kissed underneath my neck as he held my hips down. "Faster." He whispered against my skin. It sent Shriver down my spine so much that I started screaming at the feeling. I began to whimper as I felt my stomach tighten. As we held each other my hands made it to his back where I rubbed the comfort of his warm skin. We were going on and on, from 9 pm to 12 am we couldn't stop. Nonstop just sex for 3 hours. My body felt so exhausted like it was out of energy but he was the one forcing it to come alive. From passion, it turned to pain. I loved every moment of it though. I never had a guy who could pass before me this many rounds. I barely could make put words at this point the only thing that would leave my mouth was an echoing scream and heavily breathing. When I did make out a word it was whining and pleading.

"Baby I'm tired. I can't...keep up!" I shouted as he went a little faster. I don't know what energy he was on but this was too much for me to handle at once and for 4 hours, I was surprised that I was knocked out at this point. My body was hauling sweat and I felt a little impulsive but again pac didn't care he just wanted me to know his moves and how he worked when it came to it. That thug passion was really something else.

I breathed in and out as I lay on top of him feeling exhausted. Shakur wasn't tired he seemed to be but he was fighting his sleep for the world. "Holy shit," I mumbled as I let out a deep sigh. My heart was beating so fast that it felt like I was bursting with a soon-bim feeling. I looked up to Shakur to see him wild out himself, his head was on his pillow his face was up to the ceiling seeming to be staring off into space. Slowly retraced his head and we made eye contact, he gave me a peck when he noticed I was staring. I chuckled as I placed my head back on his chest.