⋆┊❛ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎 ❜┊⋆

No gif

February 6, 1996

Sorry about the dates
I'll keep track lol

"Y'all betta make my wife look like the queen she is." Pac said as she stood there with a cup in his hands.

"We're almost doing that exact thing."

"Do you think the blonde highlights look good on me babe?" I asked him as he standing there with a drink in his hand. "Everything looks good on you,"

"I know that's right." I chuckled as the makeup artist was finishing with my blush. "Beautiful." She said making a big smile come on my face. I turnt around from the mirror facing pac face to face, He stood back eyeing me a confused expression.

"I think you're missing something."

"What?-" I was confused my smile faded, he smiled before leaning down kissing my lips. "My kiss on those juicy ass lips." He said making the girl in the room just stare us down in awe. Rachelle began making gagging noises though.

I gave him another kiss since I loved his little soft flirting. "Don't ruin her lip liner, my god." The makeup artist argued as she was appreciating the work on my face, I smacked my lips once. They still looked perfect

"Let's do this." I whispered feeling a little nervous.

Andre hall from the stage began to introduce us, I felt nervous still as this was my first time ever doing something like this, but here as I was in the heat of the moment pac grabbed my hand and squeezed it resurring me, "They gonna love you baby."

"Let's hope so." I was anxious, I know there were some people that didn't like me, from who my brother was, to who I was now married to. But like pac told me before, we can't please people we don't know and if there's one thing they surely didn't fucking know is that our love is different from what it's perceived in the media

"Lante is a gold digger, she clearly wants Tupac for his money." Is what they say

"Lante's a slut." What woman chooses a man that hates her family? Who decides to create one with?

"Shes a traitor." On both ends of East to west in this beef of both coast I was simple caught in the mixed of it all, both side argued about my family and me and it felt me going on this show was going to shut down, me and pac were going to have our voices and we were going to support each other and defend our family in the midst.

When we came to the stage a lot of screams came our way. Fans were in the audience with signs up, a lot of them, seeing the light was casted on me and pac as we greeted the host, I gave the man a side hug before taking a seat on the couch beside pac.

"Well well. Welcome and welcome back to the show. Man! The last time we had a sat down you were talking about, poetic justice, your come up, you being single and look at you now." Andre hall said as he sparkled a little nostalgia in the pot got us, I began chuckle as I could remember the interview.

"And might I just say you are a lucky man, she's beautiful." Andre winked at me making pac grin, pac lifted my hand reminding him that I was locked in with him.

"Waking up to this woman beside me keeps me blessed. She's my everything."

"Awww." Came from the crowd.

"That's sweet that's sweet. So can you tell how you two met because there is nothing we know about how, when and where and why, this all happened." He was intrigued, just like the people in the audience. "We met at some random club, it felt like a Cinderella thing for me, you know how Prince Charming is just intrigued with this beautiful woman  and wants to know anything and everything about her. That was basically me in the moment of seeing her,"