⋆┊❛ 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙏❜┊⋆

"Seems like you were  more than 3 weeks

"Seems like you were more than 3 weeks. Sometimes tests can give out the wrong set of dates when the cell has been deceptive."

"So how many weeks is she?" Rachelle asked as she stood by me. I was thankful that the nurse even let her in. The last looked at her as a worried me clanged to her hand as I was sitting down. "Your 4 weeks to be exact. It's just two weeks off. Just a little error." She tried joking but I still wasn't taking it as that. Just like with Rachelle when she made jokes. I was not having it, whatsoever.

The nurse saw my concern and soon lowered her chatter. "Oh, Hunny. It's perfectly normal."

"Seems like your pressure is good. nothing tok bad." the nurse said to me making me sigh in relief. "Though a worry. it seems you have more of a chromosomal unbalance from the birth control you used. either it's a side effect or it's something but I need you to not take it anymore or near the future like this." The doctor then explained as she seemed worried just as the stress lifted off me more overcame.

"Well, I use more of what my old used to describe for me. it was called Jesno or something like that. I-well he didn't explain the effects of it, he just Uhm...he convinced me to start using it."

"Him?... A male doctor I see, no offense, men barely know anything about woman when it comes to things like this doctor or not." She tried to joke. it worked me and Rachelle let out a little giggle. but in the back of my mind, I knew for a fact this wasn't a joking manner neither was my health.

"You said the name of the pill was called jesno? right?" She then asked as held her clipboard to her chest. I began nodding as I was sitting on the printed bed with a confused look at her mention. "Well. Jesno side effects of having intercourse without a condom could lead to many many many things....breast cancer, high blood pressure, homoromal arthritis, weight gain, or weight loss depending on how hormonal arthritis changes your body when lumping and lastly headaches." She said making me sigh

"So if these side effects that are just happening to me or am I truly pregnant?" I asked as I wondered about mostly everything named I had experienced except for the low blood pressure.

"No...You are pregnant...the blood test made that clear Hunny. it's just you've been pregnant for 3 weeks and you hadn't really found out until now. when I was doing your blood test you still had the pills in your system which wasn't a good thing."

"See the thing about the effects of the pills is that if you're still using them or any birth control of that matter you would have suffered a miscarriage without even knowing. those pills are for preventable pregnancy..." She made clear making me frown.

"Damn so that's like an abortion. but without knowing." Rachelle echoed making me feel even worse."Technically not. see the difference is abortions are producers that women take to get the sperm cell away from the body. minus using birth control without knowing could just harm the cell and make your body reject it without adverse. even though it's similar, it all delays the woman knowing and without knowing...in this case you were lucky. real lucky." She made it clear. even though they sounded similar she made it clear that abortion was a woman's choice on removing an accident was simply a miscarriage that a woman couldn't have control or decide on and simply my excuse would not be knowing. I understood that.