⋆┊❛ 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙁𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 ❜┊⋆

Valentine a month full of lives in wonder a time of month where I knew I was to Mrs shakur, Lante mother fucking shakur it just fit perfectly, January in the beginning of the year we spent all week day and night planning for our wedding, we kept t...

Valentine a month full of lives in wonder a time of month where I knew I was to Mrs shakur, Lante mother fucking shakur it just fit perfectly, January in the beginning of the year we spent all week day and night planning for our wedding, we kept the media from our business for our own privacy, pac turned down many interviews for the sake of me. He said if it was the right time to tell our story, we had to do what we had to do clash as a family first and I agreed.

School—-speaking of school, I decided to do online for the sake of my sanity, since I was now 2 and a half months pregnant i didn't have the energy to classes to class, of course it took a lot to do online but it was worth it if I got to be away from New York for awhile and be with pac while I worked, I had to say being in our second house in New York all alone made me depressed. But I was glad now that I was with my man or...soon to be husband as I could say, in 2 more days things would. It would change for the better.

"You don't look fat, can you please come on so we join the rest downstairs." Pac said as he was by the door in his nice buttoned outfit, He wore black polo shirt and black pants, He looked nice with his sliver chains on, He was even wearing the large T one I got him for Christmas.

"I thought about putting the waist, but I don't want to kill my baby." I touched my stomach as I turned from the large mirror infront of me to him pouting, My hair was done along with makeup but I had my little freak out and stayed huddle in the room, "Come here sexy—

"There is nothing sexy about my ingrowing stretch marks." I pointed at my stomach that was hidding under the dress. "And my thighs, nobody wants to see them. I'm embarrassed,"

"Why people want to see your thighs that's weird , lanny."

"Well people have a staring problem have you noticed?" I asked as I knew he was that stupid, "You have staring problem you won't stop looking at me..."

Pac went quiet but slowly a smile appeared on his face, "I can't stop looking because I see my beautiful lady carrying my child in her tummy."

"Well your child is killing me, I'm constipated from the waste down and i can catch a break without going to bathroom 24/7 without bloating up from it." I began to argue with him as I went on a rant.

"Maybe you should have eaten those cupcakes my sister because I did warn you she added a lot of milk in that,"

"Oh so you're calling me fat, oh so I'm a big bitch that wanted a cupcake and now bloated huh, you saying I deserve it?"

"I'm not saying tha-

Before he could finish Rachelle was spying by our room came by the door, "I know you too ain't arguing in here, afeni and your grandmother are looking for y'all." Rachelle rolled her eyes as she clearly overheard our discussion.

"Can you maybe knock next time?"

Pac asked as he threw some attitude at rachelle for coming in. Rachelle knocked loudly on the doorhold looking at the both of us like we bothered her from her nap or something. "I'm not leaving this room." I refused.