⋆┊❛𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿❜┊⋆

Warning: sensitive topic

"Ooh, and I like it. You send chills down my spine everytime I take one look at you...ooh and I like it." He sanged into my ear making me awakened from my sleep. I felt him get on the bed directly on top of me trying to get my attention. "I like the way you comb your hair. I like those stylish clothes you wear Lanny it's just things always do that just make fall in love with you." He sang off key making me chuckle.

He made his head down and began kissing my cheek. "Wake. Up. My. Love." With every word, his kisses landed on my cheek to my lips.

I began to giggle as my pac wrapped his arm around me. "Give me attention." He begged to make me giggle even more. I began to open up my eyes seeing his beautiful face right infront of me. I began to bite my bottom lip before I wrapped mine around him. Pac laid on me a little bit, lifting his head up.

I proceeded to give him a kiss. I hummed and smiled right into it as I tried to stop myself from getting too excited. But pac was too into it, he pushed his body forward into the kiss pulling on my shirt to make me move forward into it.

We both hummed at the sensitivity. But I stopped it just a little bit. I pulled back from his lips but left two pecks lastly at least. "Damn, baby. You ain't never kissed me like that." I said breathlessly as I was taking in the fact he basically forced me to keep going.

Pac looked from my lips to me. He began smiling giving me a sight of how handsome he looked right in front of me, shirtless Tupac moved more toward me not saying anything in words to me calling out that passionate kiss we just shared.

When I saw what he was trying to do I began to smile. He just wanted my attention to exactly what he said before. I began to hold him, pulling him right under the cover with me.

When he got under the cover with me, I began to kiss him more. With our bodies feeling one another, we lost control of a lot. So much.

"I love you." He whispered. "Say it back or I'll cut you."He joked making me chuckle. "Are you high? Again."

"Just a little." He confessed. "I needed a stress reliever. But I made a mistake on using that shit instead of just coming in here to you." He went to say as held himself up.

I gave pac a frown as I touched his cheek. He wasn't so much out of it. The only thing that worried me was him doing it this early in the morning. Something must have been on his mind to have him like that.

"You put that fire inside of me and make it more than just a dream...ooh and I like it." He sanged in my ear making me gush. "Your singing is a crime. No wonder your a rapp---er! Wait wait!" I complained but before I could completely do that his kisses went to my neck which made me cut off my sentence. I giggled to my core as I tried to make him stop but he was fighting me on it.