⋆┊❛𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙊𝙎❜┊⋆

Losing someone is hard

Losing someone is hard. Being prepared for the future is hard as well, especially if you had things blocking you in the way of that future planning with that person. I felt the world hated me. Truly hated me.

I hadn't talked to my brother for weeks. My mom called to check in but nothing really came about it. I spent as little time with her as I could emotionally but she could tell something was wrong. Just by my energy every time I was around her. She tried to talk about it but I only dismissed it. Just as I did the same with pac, he was around me a lot and even he felt it. He felt a difference in my change of moods and energy. He thought it was because of the court cases and the situation he was in but it was as far from that. Too far. I couldn't tell, so I decided to easily take it to the grave. If I were to even go against it or my wishes that would only lead to more chaos and I was dealing with enough at this point.

"You're not going to eat anything lante?" Afeni asked me as we sat in a restaurant. it was me and his family in all sections. Sitting there. His sister of course his sister seikyiw. He had more siblings but they were rarely around and which meant his step-sister. But it was nice, before court today we decided to all get breakfast and enjoy ourselves.

"Baby..." Pac whispered in my ear making me turn my eyes to his hand that was drawing in circles on my thought under the table. I turned my eyes up and around as I became confused with confrontation.