Meeting the crew

'Before I begin writing any letters to help out the people in this world, I need to plot down the main points in this show. I've already found a few empty notebooks so I can just use those for now. Thank God this old dude has like a million pens. '

The book you were beginning to write in was your favorite color. The paper inside of the book was very soft and seemingly old. All of the pens in the house were either fountain pens, calligraphy pens, or ink and quills.

You grabbed a fancy fountain pen and began writing away everything you could remember in the show.

-weather station- (happened already)

-clones-

-sleepover-

-spider kidnapping-

-MK calabash-

-peach race-

-noodle delivery-

-key-

-macaque-

-DBK takes over-

... that's a lot of episodes for the first season.

Next to each of the episode names, you write a small summary to make sure you don't forget the plot. Now that season one is written down, you can begin planning on how to deliver the letters to everyone. Redson is the most important of the letters to give because the key fiasco unleashes LBD, which begins all of the bad stuff. A warning about the horrible power he will unleash should hopefully be enough to stop him from unlocking her prison.

To deliver a letter to Spider Queen you might have to throw a letter down a drain and hope she, or one of her lackeys finds it. That or you'll have to tag along with Tang and Pigsy for the trap door to her place so you can deliver it by hand.

'Too risky, I can't have any of the villains knowing I have knowledge of the future. Especially LBD. She would probably kill me on the spot or torture me to spill everything I know.'

And finally, Macaque... the one you simped for when you were still in your original universe. Seeing him face to face might be awkward so it would be best you drop off the letter at the shadow theater. Your fingers are crossed that you're just a side character, so you don't have to go through any crazier shit.

Once you finish all of your summaries in the journal, you tuck it underneath one of the pillows on your bed. The desk you were using had a few blank letters for the next phase of your plan.

'I never knew how much I hated writing; my wrist is already sore from the journal.'

Once all of the letters are done being written, you decide to take a break from all of the saving the world stuff. A break was the only thing on your mind. The snacks you bought earlier were practically calling your name.

'This entire house is so bleak and barren. I need to decorate a bit... Not to mention the only clothing here is white button up shirts and khaki pants. I think it's about time I make myself at home and buy a shit ton of stuff with all of this magically appearing money in my bank account.'

And so, the rest of today was planned out to be a shopping trip.

___

In one of your hands was a large plastic shopping bag filled with various clothing you had bought in the nearby store. In your other hand, was a very heavy bag filled with decorations and fluffy blankets for your house.

The blankets on the bed were pretty mediocre, no offense to the old dude who lived there. The material was scratchy and definitely needed an upgrade. It felt like you were sleeping on towels every night. Now you're walking home, trying to carry the heavy bags and failing. The bag with the decorations slips from your hands and you try to bend over and pick it up. The other bag with clothing weighed you down and you realized your fatigue.