Chapter-1

First person POV-

The three people infornt of me, give me concerned look. The doctor who's checking my condition start asking me questions,

" What's your name little miss?"

"....... I don't know." I answered honestly.

The doctor sighed with oh-so exhausted to tone he said " I think because of extreme trauma of drowning near to death, made her brain certain Neuron to shut off, in other word, young miss seems to lost her memories completely "

I shurrged my shoulder, it's not like I'm lying , beside I could've lied about knowing everything but it won't do any benefits, hence it's good that they come to the conclusion that I've lost my memories.

It will be easier for me to collect information, no one will question me asking stupid bullshits. Now I need to confirm my suspicion first.

Suddenly the big old man who seems like my father let out exaggerated reaction. He held the doctor collar starts shaking him back and forth. Seeing the comically scene infornt of me,I honestly doubt the accuracy of this world being the ONS.

" Father?" I innocently called the man.

" Yes my princess!" He left the half dead doctor and kneeled infornt of me.

I gave the doctor a wink, he gave me thumbs up before leaving.

Now you owe me one Mr. Sleep deprived.

" I.. can't remember anything. My head hurts when I try." I murmur with teary eyes.

Who knew my acting skills will work here as well.

" Don't force yourself, my dear. It's alright if you don't remember. Let me introduce you first. You are my only princess, Kambe Diana. You are 5 year old and I'm your cool super hero, you father Kambe reggas....." Before he can continue, someone brust through the door and pulled him with him.

"My lord! I know young miss is important. But you can't just run away from the meeting like this. There are a lot of work pilled up already. Since young miss wake up , now leave." This man withblonde hair blue eyes, wearing formal clothes dragged the old man with him.

After they leave the maid from previous come towards me, looking at me pitifully. "Young m-miss..."

".......So what's your name? Since they are busy. I hope you can fill me up with what informati.. I mean memories I'm missing... You can do it right" I can feel stars ogling from my eyes while trying to make her mesmerized by my cute charms.

Peaks of being good looking.

" Of course young miss! I'm Carla. I'm 16 year old. I'm your person maid." She enthusiastically introduced herself.

She seems like an airhead though but good for my use.

After successfully wrapped her around my finger. I gained all the basics information I needed.

This the world of ONS. Who knew cursing and question the GOD existence will actually be this costly.

Should I be happy or Sad. I don't know, but excited, damn yeah.

So I'm currently in year 2001. This world is so annoying all this even started before the human civilization.

Let's not gnaw into it anymore.

What's interesting is This family was never mentioned in any of the series before.

The kambe clan roots are originally from Korea. Later shifted to Japan. Kambe family. Utilizing abundant financial resources and the latest technology for all the magical resources and as well outside world.They solves various cases in a semi-aggressive manner.

And the current kambe family are combined of The Head of the clan-

Rowoon Kambe,
AKA my father.

Born in 16 August at 1973 currently,29 years old young attractive man.

And I'm the only heiress and princess of the great kambe clan.

Diana Kambe.

Born in 26th December 1996. Currently this body is five years old.

Irina Novikov,

A beautiful Russian woman. As well as famous researcher also my mother. Who's travelling around the world.

Kambe family becomes a member of the The Order of the Imperial Demons (Mikado no Oni) which is one of the two most powerful magical syndicates in all of Japan.

Before submitting to them Kambe clan had preached for two condition.

One- They will have there own full authority.

Two- They can cancel the pact anytime The given moment head of the clan wishes.

The reason why kambe clan was never mentioned in series. Because they always worked in the shadows.For many years, the Kambe clan with the Order of the Imperial Demons helping them inventing new technology and developing new weapons, providing them all the resources for their experiments in return of Money.

'Atleast they know that money can solve everything'

The kambe heritage for outside world looks like normal billianore family. But who knew they were the dominant syndicate in Japan alongside with Korea to had deep ties to political underbelly to the Hiragi's as well.Their power was far-reaching as nearly major two most powerful organization also relied on their support to continue there development.

However, after World War II, they gained the support of the United States and ever since then They stopped needing support from the The Kambe.

That is all information I could gather by asking around the entire household.

The kambe family doesn't seem to do any weird ass human experiment on there own people.

But as much as I have heard, they got there own army of sorcerers as well. That means they also held some kind enormous power, that is enough for them to go against the The imperial demon army and Hyakuya Sect. AKA The Thousands mights of brotherhood.

That means they most probadly perished during the catastrophe time. Since, only Human with demons or some type pacts survived the catastrophe.

Even the Hiragi had no idea about upcoming disaster.

And the person who leaked all information about the imperial demon army are non other than The Female lead Hiragi Mahiru.

If Thats happen, I'll probably gone as well. The disaster will happen after ten to twelve years later.

Before that I've make my roots stronger. But how can do anything with this normal human child body?!

On top of that. Who the fuck is going to take a child seriously?!

Should I just kill my father?! Become the head instead and break the alliance with the Hiragi clan!

Nah That won't do! Fuck it. Let's just keep trying untill I success. Starting with getting powerful!

______________________________________________

I changed the plot little bit!

Edited-18-06-2024.