chapter-5 Enrollment of the Devil

The sky was bathed in pink.

as the luxurious SUV, adorned with the insignia of the Kambe house, finally stopped in front of the infamous cursed school of this world.

Diana's POV-

As soon as I stepped out of the car, the calm breeze brushed past me, carrying cherry blossoms that danced in the air. It was Spring, the season of enrollment.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Ignoring the stares, I took a moment to observe my surroundings.

The First Shibuya High School. Finally it's time where the original events are starting. After waiting and preparing myself only for this moment, I surge of excitement along with uncertainty is crawling through my veins.

By the end of this year, on Christmas, this world would face destruction. Honestly, I was curious to see how all the events would unfold. It was my first time enrolling in a cursed school surrounded by sorcery and demons.

First Shibuya High it was a school for nurturing sorcerers, operated and created by a prominent religious organization in Japan, known as The order of the Imperial Demons (Mikado no Oni).

Of course, its outward appearance was different. It appeared to be a normal high school. But, most of the students here were children of those who belonged to the Order of the Imperial Demons (Mikado no Oni) and believed in its teachings.

It was also the place where only the best of the Japanese followers of The Order of the Imperial Demons gathered, including members of the Kambe house. Even though House Kambe wasn't really a follower, we had the choice to join them or not.

I walked through the gates, the heavy atmosphere of the school sinking in. It felt surreal, being here after all the preparation and anticipation. My mind flashed back to the countless hours spent training, studying, and planning for this moment.

I made my way to the main building, noticing the curious glances and hushed whispers from the other students.

It was evident that the arrival of someone from the Kambe house was a significant event. My family was known for its power and influence, and my presence here would undoubtedly stir things up.

For over a decade no one from Kambe house joined this school. I'm the first one who've decided to join after a decade.

Of course I had my own reasons to keep everything on check.

A evil smirk plastered on my face, “kehehe~ it's going to be fun.”

Suddenly my eyes goes around the crow that is sitting on the branch of a tree.

He nodded towards me and flies off.

“Hey look at her, Ain't she pretty?”

“Who's she?”

“ Look at car she arrives on is it even allowed inside?”

“ The black hair and those fuschia red eyes… gasp…. Isn't that the symbol of The kambe house new prodigy.”

“ I heard they call her the prodigy of devil.”

“ Look at the crest on her chest.. does that mean house Kambe submit under Hiragi House finally?..”

“ Don't be stupid, it's not possible. And with the new prodigy I heard the kambe have become more violent recently.”

“ Yeah, apparently I heard they called her the prodigy of devil. She have quite a reputation even there is the recent case on aichi. ..”