Chapter-3

Few months later-

Diana's POV-

My eyes twitched.

Looking at the scene infornt of me.....

Two man talking talking and a little boy behind me throwing draggers toward me.

If looks could kill, I would be six feet under now.

Incase anyone of you wondering what's happening right now.

* Clear throat*

I shall enlightened you.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Yesterday
Evening

" My lord! We can't tech young lady please forgive us." Rowoon exhale loudly.

Shiro burst out laughing beside him, "Sir It's the 5th teacher by now. I hope you remember the counting.The young lady is too mischievous and a prodigy, she rather gets bored with the teachings and ended up making them her test subjects. I think it's better if you let have some test of actually brutality of this world."

" Tch- you talk too much Shiro! It's all Denma fault for letting me daughter teaching those weird stuffs he rubbing off on her!"

'its more like the young lady is rubbing off on him. But he is blinded by fatherly devotion to see his little angel is actually a little devil' Shiro thought.

Suddenly a loud boom noise come from outside breaking them from there trance.

Shiro and rowoon looked at each other before running outside. Only to see one side of the second floor in fire.

And certain black hair chibi girl coming out of there in guards arm covering in black ashes.

" What's happened here?" Rowoon asked as the guard reported " young lady Diana, tried the new spells but it's failed and blasted in a result."

".........."

"............"

" Hehe, dadda you see....I was just.." she tried to explain.

Rowoon sighed and rubbed his forehead. He is seriously concerned about the future now. How can a barely six years make so much life threatening troubles.

" Shiro... Just contact with him. I'll do as you suggested." Shiro couldn't believe his ear for a moment before nodding and starts dialing someones number.

" Princess,I know a great place, where you can be as strong as you want to be."

Diana eyes sparkled at his word " really father! Yayyay that's what I wanted."

______________________________________________

At present-

So that's how, we come to Nagoya prefecture at Ichinose House.

And the reason why this little boy throwing draggers my way.

Few moments ago......

Driver pulled the car near the compound. We got out of car,

I observing the area surrounding me, it's definitely different from Shibuya. This area have more greenery and more peaceful vibes.

I looked at my father and Shiro talking with someone else. Who's wearing uniform. Which is definitely not from the mikado no oni.