chapter-12

Long chapter ⚠️

Diana's POV-

Finally I've started coming back to school,

And I'm late again,

If I count my age in previous life plus now, I'm almost over 40 now,

And being 40+ still joining school has it's own perks.

As I entered the class and took my respective seat,

I can feel someone intense gaze lingering on me and of course it's non other than a certain Ichyyy nose.

Before he could say something the homeroom teacher already called us in the schoolyards.

Each day was fundamentally a day of getting ridiculed.

During sorcery tests.

During paired practices and so one, I wasn't even present here, it's not like it's going make any difference,

I'm already powerful enough to go par with an vampire and survive.

And now here I am, standing on the sideline watching Guren who is continuously losing to the students who were skilled in Hiragi
sorcery also in all the subjects.

A practice session involving the whole school was taking place. My sudden attention goes to the sound,

"Guah."

Guren was struck with a solid blow and fell and The one who hit him was a guy another side Charecter by the name of Goshi Norito.

With hair bleached blond, and frivolous drooping eyes. He was Guren's classmate, of the Goshi House, and no doubt an elite. Also one of the future buddy of his.

Goshi turned winked toward me, with smug look of winning a Olympic or some shit.

Also not to mention a womanizer, with no luck with women. I chuckled at his antics. He got flustered then looked hard at Guren and grinned.

"Jeez, with such a weak opponent, this can't even be considered a training."

He starts taunting Guren, which somehow ecked maybe, maybe that's what we call an otaku instinct All students starts to encircling us as all laughed together.

"Rather, the hand I used got dirty, which is a pain in the ass."

"Why don't we tell Sensei? We should tell her that everyone's going to have a low
morale with such a guy like that in our class."

Tch, bunch of losers, they are going to die in ten days anyway.

Goshi out and said.

"Yeah, we should do that. In the first place, it's really weird that a weak guy like him got assigned to a class full of elites."

Guren sat up and looked at them. He used his fingers to wipe the corner of his cut lip
where he was hit. That's when a certain redhead entered Jyuujou Mito, she was glaring at him with a strangely irritated face.

It's more fun watching it in action rather than reading it.

"Hey, don't you feel vexed when they said that about you?In the first place, you weren't seriously fighting right? I kind of felt that you were unmotivated right from the beginning knowing that your opponent is too strong and you can't win."

Guren smiled and said in response.

"But the opponent is the eldest son of the Goshi House you know? There's way someone like me can win."