chapter-6

Third person P.O.V:

Diana walked inside the corridor and looked around. This school looks nothing different from any normal Japanese school.

Who would've thought this is a school of sorcerers where these adolescent kids learn to be a mass murderer or be a guinea pig.’

She stopped outside the class-9 year 1. There are major houses who get into the school through recommendations and others have to take the entrance exam.

But for the sake of note getting more attention as she already has. She entered through recommendations.

As she entered the classroom she could feel everyone's eyes on her. For a second, the entire class got quiet.

I noticed a mix of expressions on my classmates' faces – curiosity, awe, and even a hint of jealousy.

Diana was indeed a candy to sour eyes. Because of her mixed breeds her beauty stands out more. She is quite taller than others peers her age. With her big almond sharp eyes, defined face, small nose, and plum red lips. Her face is almost impossible not to second glance.

On top of that her perfect hourglass figure in that short sailor uniform and long black leggings underneath making her look straight out of a magazine.

Even if Diana doesn't want to stand out and gain unnecessary attention. But she is already a talk of the school because of her beauty.

Diana sighed knowing there is nothing she can do about being pretty.

So she stand in front of the class and introduce herself.

“ Moshi~moshi~ I'm your classmate, Diana Kambe. Well I know I'm beautiful. So just stop staring or you can take picture it's last longer~”

She said that in a sarcastic tone. But a few idiots actually come forward and start taking pictures of her.

Within this chaos. The door suddenly opened again and Guren entered with one hand inside his pocket. He noticed the scene in front of her.

His eyes stopped at Diana who's surrounded by students. Diana's eyes sparkled seeing his savior; she thought he would blow these insects away as he moved forward. But he straighthand ignored her presence and took a seat at end of classroom

Guren doesn't want to gain too much unnecessary attention and if he includes himself with this walking disaster name  Diana. His mission will definitely fail.

Because whenever chaos always follows her on top of that she loves to make trouble for him.

Diana suddenly feeled pissed at him even though she knows why he did that. She smirks, and shouts “ Guren chan~ How could you ignore your one and only best friend like this!”

Guren's face fell from his hand while his face was resting as not only him but the entire class looked at him.

Irked marks appear on his forehead. But Diana have other plan. She walked towards Guren and took the seat in front of him.

She poked on his cheek with a small pout on her face she continues
“ How dare you ignore me, even a few days ago you were holding me in your arms and almost ki…” Guren quickly put his hand on the chattering girl in front of him blabbering shit.

He can already see how many of the students are throwing daggers in his way. Even a few of them had this crazy jealous fire burning look.

“ Just shut up!” Guren gritted his gaze at Diana who was smiling he could tell from her eyes.

Before she could say anything the homeroom teacher entered the class.

Diana also turned around to see her surrounding.Guren as well focused on his surroundings .