Chapter-4 Beginning of everything

From Diviner to Sorcerer The name changed with the times.

In Japan today

Manipulating the the world with the power of darkness.There such mighty organization called The Order of the Imperial Moon ( Mikado no Tsuki).

Resting on the sofa while holding a glass of tea by one hand and other one is holding the tab while eyes are scanning through the latest breaking news and another article about sorcerer.

There is about 6 murders and rapes of junior high school student in Aichi prefecture which is published.Even though orignal number of this similar incident is around 20.

while the the beautiful girl with long wavy black hair and dazzling fuschia eyes with those pair of plump rosy lips sipping the tea and reading it.Suddenly her phone buzzed. One of her maid picked up the call and informed her.

“There's another another junior high school student was again raped and killed at the love hotel in Aichi master Diana.”

Diana smirks “ it happens sooner than I expected huh.”

‘I'm currently 15 years old. Five years of training with the Ichynose was worth a shot. Not to mention my disappearance of 5 more years. It's been almost 15 years since I'm reincarnated inside this novel world. Now it's time to say hello to my dear Guren Ichynose chan again.’

Diana looked up and called Carla “So I'll be heading to Aichi now. Make sure that Yuta san doesn't find out, if he does you know what happens right?You know what I'll do if you slip up again” Diana threatened the poor maid.

Carla freaked out at the sudden darkened face of her owner. It was justified enough because her mistress has quite a name for being a troublemaker and scary.

“ Yes miss! I swear on my life, this time I'll be careful!” Carla changed her posture into a military salute.

Diana's reaction changed from serious to jolly. She put her teacup back on the table and stood up to give Carla a pat on her shoulder before moving front with a smile plastered on her pretty face.

“ That's more like my people. Do a good job this time okayyyyy~” with that she snapped her fingers and disappeared.

Diana simply just teleported into Aichi.She had visited this place before. Simply because her teleportation has its own restrictions she can't teleport somewhere she hasn't visited before if she somehow even does it takes more than power it needed.So she simply avoids it to keep the cause bare minimum.

Diana put one of her fingers on her chin and started planning what to do now.

' Guren right now might be dealing with police and dead bodies by now. There's no point in going there.Should I just directly go where that cursed sister is according to the novel Guren will eventually go there and exorcize that curse. If I interfere with his work he definitely would get mad at me.Huh does that matter? This bitch deserves it.Expect his good looks and smartass. What's the other good thing about him.Ichinose Guren will destroy the world in sadness, a deeply desperate story from the grave. If I kill him. then he won't be able to cast the catastrophe. After all there's a saying: No pain no gain. But it won't make any difference this catastrophe is fated to happen.This world will get destroyed with or without Ichinose Guren’

Diana zoned out.Didn't realize she already reached the place she was supposed to come.

She came back to her senses when she caught the presence of the Demon nearby.