chapter-10 The devil's bargain

3 years ago
One year before vanishing
..................................................................................

Diana's POV

You'd think getting transported into your favorite manga world would be a dream come true, right? Wrong. Turns out, real-life vampires are way scarier than the ones on the page. After another brutal training session with the to be failed Romeo Guren Ichinose, I was about ready to collapse.

"Come on, Diana, focus!" Guren barked, his eyes narrowed in frustration. "You need to get your head in the game."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it,stop barking" I muttered, swinging my katana with a bit more force than necessary. If only he knew the kind of mental gymnastics I was doing just to keep up.

Incase anyone wandering why I am so pissed is because it's been years, I'm training but I'm saying improvement, where is the damn power like superman or so!

That stupid devil or whatever my dear father and clan have mentioned, at this point seems like scam to me!

Now that I think about it, the whole setting of me being extra is to much out place, What am I missing here?

The author wrote this story based on many mythology. According to it there is a possibility that the summoning ritual of Devil and demons are certainly very different. The demons series mahiru and others are researching on are technically not really demon.

And the In the book there were mention about heaven and earth being hell. But that's just the barely tip above the iceberg isn't it?

There is more of it beneath... What about the actual Hell? If god exists here doesn't that make devil exists as well. More so even before shikama doji was punished?

Sudden realization hit me! I started running from the Ichinose compound.

Later that evening,

I hurriedly arrived back to Tokyo as fast as I could, Now I'm wandered the halls of the Kambe estate, my mind buzzing with frustration and curiosity and possibilities of what I'm about to do.

Well what worse could happen if I failed?

Maybe death

But I'm already walking dead bitches.

Well technically I am.

Since There had to be a reason I ended up here as well, my soul get Isekaid into this world, it's definitely relate with dark magic as well and I was determined to find out.

Previously I found the history book of kambe at my father office nothing more. I pretty much searched the entire mansion that time expect on space.

Here I am now a secret dusty old library which was behind the self.

What a sneaky place.

This place is filled with books that looked like they hadn't been touched in centuries.

One, in particular, seemed to call to me. Its cover was adorned with dark, cryptic symbols. Like star.

My years of being a otaku and fictional reader comes handy now. Who knew this stupid knowledge would come handy one day.

"What's this?" I muttered, flipping through the pages. A summoning ritual for a powerful entity?

"Summon huh? It's mean bounding in contract with the devil, Now that I think about it, why the power doesn't seem to work for me because kambe are mare puppet of this devil. They worship it. As per the knowledge I've only family head are able to do it. Since Diana father is still alive and the head of the family. It's obvious won't work for me. Also kambe family are not like hiragi, they are not some offspring between cursed demon user and human. They are just normal human. So as this body."