Chapter-16

Diana's POV-

Next Morning at school-

“Soooo, from tomorrow onwards, the sorcery selection examination will finally start!”

The female teacher said as she tapped the blackboard.

The so-called sorcery selection examination, this is it. This is to let the students fight directly against each other, in order to weed out the good from the bad.

Of course the results cannot decide everything, but, this examination counts for a large proportion of the final evaluation, so the guys from the class all seem to be more nervous.

I yawned because of a lack of sleep last night. I had to mail all the information back to my father. As well as discussed everything in detail with Dr. Denma.

It was quite a hectic night.

As I was dawning in sleep I heard , who sat in the neighboring seat, spoke.

“ hey Diana chan you alright, you are rather worn out today. It will be quite tough to pass the examination in your current State. But That’s great for some people,eh……? Speaking of the guy who will still pass despite not really fighting properly, it must be so relaxing.”

I looked at  and response,

“ No worries, I'm still way out anyones league here, one flick of my finger the opponent can die even if I'm drowning. *Yawn* ”

“ Is that so? Then I think you shouldn't show them your power. So don't kill anyone, it would draw unnecessary attention.”

Before I could respond, Guren turned to Shinya and replied.

“To the guy who almost killed me with one hit, are you feeling impatient? And telling her not to kill others?”

“Haha, who asked you not to dodge it? Speaking of which, you really couldn’t avoid my attack?”

Shinya looked over to Guren and spoke.

“You stubbornly took my attack. You must be really stupid, or you…”

“Must it be powerless trash? I’ll tell you the truth, I’m considered the latter. You overestimate my strength.”

“It’s scary for someone to say that about themselves, although this is just me talking from experience.besides at the end you have Diana chan take care of you, so you should thanks me instead”

“You’re too wary. Did you really think that somehow a monster that can fight you head on will just appear? Are you sure you’re chosen by the Hiragi House——to be Mahiru’s fiancé?”

“…………”

“But, at least I didn’t get chosen. On this point, I don’t even deserve your opinion. Right?”

So Guren had said it.

And Shinya laughed.

“You… If you really weren’t acting, then you are really too negative.”

“This is how I really am.”

“ Just so you know Guren, you sounded totally jealous of Shinya now.”

“ Shut up, no one asked you to interrupt.”

“ You were the one who interrupted us first~” I laughed as well .

“Haha, this Guren, you shouldn't be so rude to a lady like this,what on earth does Mahiru like about you?”

Shinya asked, not able to understand why.